Bryan College-Dayton

« See more reviews of Bryan College-Dayton

Bryan College is an academically sound college with a beautiful campus that has stronger moral and ethical standards than most colleges in the U.S. ; emphasizes academic excellence; an uplifting atmosphere of Christ-like brotherly love; a family-like community among faculty, staff, and students that can only be compared to a few colleges in the U.S.; and above all, quite ironically, a strong commitment to keeping "Christ above All."

Bryan College is a school that clearly loves Jesus and longs to further His kingdom through the community formed among students and faculty, the knowledge imparted in and out of the classroom, and the outreach to the community surrounding campus that clearly demonstrates God's love.

Bryan College, while it is a small liberal arts college nestled in the hills of the Great Smoky Mountains, it has large goals and great plans for its students as it teaches to become servants of Christ to make a difference in today's world.

Bryan College is an academically challenging, conservative Christian college which focuses on preparing its students to engage the world around them in culturally relevant ways while making a difference in our nation and the world.

Bryan, a wonderful and unique place to attend school (with absolutely fabulous teachers and staff members), is not for everyone, but to those who go and learn to appreciate it with all its quirks, it is priceless.

Bryan College is a family of people dedicated to quality education; faculty and students interact on academic and personal levels to grow relationships, personalities, academic abilities, and more.

Bryan College is a small Christian college located in a small town and whose goal is to train students to think critically and make a difference in their generation and the world.

A conservative Christian private school with a close community that encourages personal spiritual growth and service to others.

It is a sophisticated and diverse (majors and cultures) campus with many services and has a extremely home-like environment.

This school is amazing: Christian-based, small, friendly, and very concerned with student success.