Bryan College-Dayton Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bryan College-Dayton

Abigail

I love being here at Bryan it has definitely became my home away from home. The faculty is very involved with students both in class and outside of class. They get to know us as people and genuinely care about our success in life, many of them keep up with alumni.

Katlin

Bryan College is an over-all tremendous experience! I love the small classes sizes (less than 60, and in many upper classes less than 20-30 depending on the major), and the atmosphere of learning. The teachers are engaging and always have an "Open door" policy. Many even reach out to students or go out to lunch with them on request. The materials are fast-paced, yet thorough; demanding yet applicable to every aspect of life. Especially the staff and facility, however many of the students as well are passionate for learning. Questioning and discussing with an open yet eager mind makes for the most intriguing conversations. The dormitories are very nice with lots of space and roommates pair based on many compatibility factors. Food is also a good feature as the choices vary often and the quality is more than adequate.

Anna

I LOVE Bryan College. I understand it is not a perfect school. However, I think it is a place that fosters community. The professors genuinely care about me as an individual and it is a place where if you're trying to make friends you'll find them. I am a part of the leadership and culture department as an intern this year. Something special about this brach is it is fostering groups of students who do not just complain about things they don't like but genuinely step in to make a positive difference in our campus culture​. Cultivating these types of students is a powerful thing for our campus and I'm looking forward to what the coming years will look like.

Kimberly

Bryan College is a great school; it has it's problems like any school does. The facilities need work, and you can get sick of the food, but the people and the atmosphere is irreplaceable. The dorms have a nice homey feel, though they need some renovations. The professors at Bryan are always there to help you accomplish your homework and mentor you through any hardships.

Allie

Bryan College has an environment different than any that I have ever known. There is such a feeling of community that just overwhelms you. This year, there has been a lot of heart break and rough times that my school has faced. We started the year off with a scandal. Then in the beginning of the new semester, our school faced heartbreak as a fellow student had untimingly passed away. I saw my school come together as a family. Administration, professors, and students came together to grieve the loss of one of our own. There wasn’t a single person that felt alone in their heart break. Bryan College is more than just about what we learn in the classroom. Jesus is everywhere in campus. From “Christ Above All” on the entrance to the campus, to the Prayers led by professors as they begin their class. Christ is exemplified and love is shown, all while we gain the knowledge that we need to go and make the world a better place and show every soul Jesus.

Jordan

I love this college. I was terrified of what my college experience would be like, but when I came here, I was flooded with people who wanted to make friends, build community, and help each other in our lifelong goals. the faculty and staff are always available to help not only with academics, but also everyday life.

Katie

I am so appreciative of Bryan College. They have made life so much easier by always being available to assist me in any way. This includes teachers, advisors, and anyone else you may think of. Bryan College truly wants to help people receive a higher education.

Ashton

My overall opinion of Bryan is that it is a well rounded and Christ centered school. From what I have seen, the majority of the students attending are there to glorify Christ and to learn. The academic and athletic communities are both very kind, honest, and are always there for you. The faculty and professors can easily be reached and the coaches are there to help you grow and connect in community as well as grow in Jesus.

Fabian

Bryan is a school that just makes you feel welcome and at home so to speak. They treat you very well and make you feel like your apart of something. Bryan is also Christian orientated so it brings one closer to their beliefs which I absolutely admire.

Audrey

A wonderful school with faith based academics and phenomenal professors. In particular, a worldview class that I took this year has helped to shape my life for the better. In learning about God, the Bible, the nature of man, and the views of other religions, I was able to find Christ and develop a passion for learning.