Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo

JOSEPH

I really like this college because the teachers and students are very nice and helpful the teachers are always there if you have a question about something and even the peers are there to help to which is good its safe and fun here at this school its not like the other colleges that has a lot of trouble on campus .

Jeanna

B&S College is a great school to attend. The instructors are easy to understand and are always available when you need help with anything. They make sure to display their phone numbers and office hours in several places throughout so that they are easily found. The other students are inviting and helpful. All in all an excellent environment.

Brandi

They are a good school but they charge more for the same program than most of the other schools.

Kamaron

I am in the Jumpstart Program at Bryant & Stratton, and I think it is great that they have this opportunity for people still in high school like me! I am in a class currently, and have taken a class. I look forward to attending more classes involved with my goals.

Cesmina

It is a great school to go to when you have a busy life. I work constant hours at a restaurant and can always find it easier to understand all elements of the classes. I like that the discussion questions need to done at a specific amount. The teachers are good at feedback and also great with helping you if you do not understand things in class. Over all a great school.

Denise

Bryant & Stratton College Has helped me so much. I get excited every time I enter the building because I just love school and I just want to learn more and more. Bryant & Stratton College has a mission statement titled "And." My "And" at BSC is still going on. The Professors, staff and students are so nice and are very helpful to all that attend. I recommend Bryant & Stratton College to any who wants to receive a good college education.