Cleveland, OH
Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland

Charmaine

My classmates are AWESOME!!

My classmates are AWESOME!!

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to stay focused and never give up. As i get older now I am really living and learning every experience of college. I would tell myself to become educated on student loans early. I would also tell myself to keep my options open, explore different schools, and do not make anything permanent. I would tell myself to make as many changes as possible just until I could come across the right decision for myself and what is the perfect fit for me. As I sit back amd think about things now I really do wish time machines did exist because as the saying goes you live and you learn and go through all the experiences that life has to offer. I have to remind myself now to keep my head held high, stay on track and speak my success into existence because it really is difficult to do so. Being young mother, trying to work, and go to school and maintain a household is a serious challenge in life that I am literally taking one step at a time.

What I consider the best thing about my current school are my instructors. My instructors are very understanding, intelligent, and most of them have had real life experiences in their field of choice. I think just being able to speak about past experiences, whether good or bad takes a lot of courage alone. I feel that I can communicate with my instructors about anything that is going on in my life. So far all of my instructors have given me the feedback or constructive critism that I need in order to succeed throught my semester.

Antonio

The most unique thing about my school is the hands-on approach of the teachers at Bryant and Stratton College. All of the instructors are required to have real experience in the field they are teaching. this really makes a difference for the students because it allows them to get right now information about the field they are going into. It also encourages the student to know that they can make to the same levels the instructor has made it to.

If I could go back to that time , the first thing I would say to me is pay attention. The second thing I would say is your education is very serious it could change your future so be serious about your education and don't take it for granted. You don't have all the time you think that you have now , time move very fast so don't waste a minute. I would tell me to go to college as soon as you graduate don't wait. I would tell myself to appreciate every moment and enjoy being a teenager. I would tell myself to stop rushing to be an adult because being an adult is not as fun as it seem. I would tell myself to listen to my grandparents and my mother, they know more about adulthood than you. I would also tell myself to start saving money now so that I coud live well later and not have to work in my sixties. The main thing I would stress to myself is to slow down and take the time to enjoy my youth because you can't get that time back once it is gone.

To be truly honest there is really nothing frustrating about my school. The school is a very good school. Now some of the students on the other hand can be very frustrating. The students I am speaking of are the one who are not serious about their education and are just looking for a hand out. I belive that you should take education very serious because it can be very beneficial to your whole life not just your career. You get what you put into it, nothing in, nothing out, little in, little out and alot in, alot out.

Angela

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to look for scholarships early as possible. I would also tell myself to get the highest grade point average that I possibly can as to boost my cumulative grade point average. If I could go back I would tell myself to work all summer and save my money, so when the fall comes I can buy a good car and visit different colleges without having to ask some family member to take me where I needed to go. I would also tell myself to compare prices to different colleges so I won't end up having to pay back so many student loans. I would tell myself to study everyday even when I don't necessarily have an assignment due, it never hurts to stay ahead. The number one thing I will tell myself is to live at home with my parents until I graduate, because it is already hard to go to school as it is, and the burden of bills on top of school work is not exactly my idea of what I want to deal with.

I wish I had known that I could get the same degree for less money. The local community college in my area had my major, and it would have been more convient to me to go there. I could've saved so much money by going to community college but I chose to go to a private college to by pass all of the prerequisite classes that I would have had to take at another school. Just by me not seeing through that, it cost me a lot of money in the long run.

I think the worst thing about my school is the tuition. It is extremely expensive to obtain a degree from Bryant Stratton College. The reason why I feel this way is because I look at the tuition of other schools, such as the local community colleges and the prices per credit hour are amazing. I do however know why it is so expensive, it is because it is a private college, so in order to go there I have to pay what it costs.

Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.