Eastlake, OH
Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake

Lephia

When I met with Lisa, our campus' admissions representative, I knew that attending classes here was the right choice for me and my family. I was extremely impressed with the enrollment process. The office staff took the time to explain everything in detail and gave me support each step of the way. The campus is clean and spacious. I enjoy the small class sizes and the accessibility of the teachers . Everyone seems to be purpose driven and goal oriented which is a plus! I am excited to continue my education with this school.

Michelle

It is a very small campus, and at most 30 students in a classroom. The parking is limited, and so are computers in the library. Teachers get to know you and you are not just a number in the class which is a good thing.

I would begin applying for colleges that year, and searching for the perfect university for me. I would tell myself to look into specific programs that interest me, and not to look at for-profit colleges since they can end up being a bigger burden than not going to college.

The tuition prices, and how little grant money was available for students unavailable to afford the tuition.

Conmesha

My classmates are very smart and ready for the next the next step in life. They are willing to get an education then wasting time trying to live with out an education.

I like the location, the academics is great. The night classes are wonderful because the teachers is willing to work with you and understand every need that you have due to the work that is given. The school is great and people can acutally learn.

Always stick to your goals and head off to college as soon as graduation. Never make the effort to stuggle later on no matter what trials I am going through.

Ariel

My classmates are very assertive and attentive in the classroom. We all seem to be on the same page when it comes to our education, were we want to exceed in life by furthering our education. They all take their classwork very seriously because they know how important a degree is today. Overall they want to succeed and create a better future for themselves.

The school I attend is different compared to other schools because it's a smaller school. Unlike big universities with classroom sizes up to 100 plus students, my school has a maximum of only 30 students per classroom, which helps the students because we get to know the professor personally and can recieve more attention compared to the larger universities. My school also provides two-year degree programs were you can recieve your degree in a shorter amount of time rather than a four-year degree program.

Dear Ariel, You are now a high school senior and will soon be attending college. Attending college is a huge step towards life and so i would like to advise you on some things about college you should know. First off, when applying for college please look into every detail about the school before you make the decision to attend, this way you won't be miserable while your there. Secondly, be sure to check out every scholarship and grant that there is out there. There is so much money out there that you can recieve for schooling that you just don't know about, and this can definately help you out in the long run so you won't need as many loans. Also, pay attention to deadlines, this could be a huge oppourtunity loss if you miss out. Never go beyond your means, know what you are capable of doing and go for it. Anything is possible as long as you stay prepared and focus on what you want for you and not everyone else. Sincerely, Ariel J. Stroud

Shelbie

Bryand and Stratton is best known for there high graduation rates as well as the 91% of students find a career in there major after graduting.

If I could go back in time and tell myself what I know now that would make me so happy because then I wouldn't of been so stressed about the finaical aid or finding schools that are right for me. I wish I could of told myself not to wait to the middle of my senior year to even think about college. By not waiting to the last moment then you can look over things and compare and contrast your different opions. Your high school is there to ask these questions to because everyone has questions that they need answered when beganing a new chapter in their lives. I had know clue how to even attempt getting scholarships and the only way I found out was to ask. So all these high schoolers need to do is get their selfs together and ask some questions and don't ever wait till the last minute beause it just makes the process much longer. It all starts with wanting something more in your life and thats the next step in doing so.

Well I just started at Bryant and stratton College so I really don't know anything bad about my school. I don't think a would every have anything bad to say about my school. Every employee there is so nice and all they want is the students to become successful in the end.

I like that Bryant & Stratton is only 1 buliding, so you don't have to drive around to different buildings for different classes; unlike community colleges.

I would have told myself to go to college after high school instead of waiting for about 5 years. because the economy is going to change for the worse. Also, to look at the colleges before just going to one. (I went to lakeland community college for 1 year and did not have a good experience) I would also say to make sure you are taking the classes you need to take to further your career.

I like that you meet with someone every semester to make sure you are taking the classes you need to and everything is running smoothly; they are more hands on with their students and make sure they get the best education they deserve.

Bryant & Stratton College-Eastlake administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.