Milwaukee, WI
Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee

Lack of respect and courtesy. Teachers are never available. Tuition is ridiculously high.

Mikitha

Bryant & Stratton College is a great school! There are different clubs students can join that enables opportunities for them to get hands-on experience based on their major. There is also a smart center available to students where they can receive tutoring from peers, instructors and/or other staff members. Another great thing about Bryant & Stratton College is students receive Academic Awards for keeping their G.P.A's at 3.3 or higher and/or receive an invitation to The Beta Chi Sigma Honor Society when they reach 30 credits or more and have a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Furthermore, Bryant & Stratton matches scholarships students receive by legit and professional organizations based on certain guidelines.

Mikitha

Bryant & Stratton College is a great school. There are a lot of helpful resources students can use such as career services which helps students with creating resumes and finding jobs and internships, and the smart center where students can form study groups and get free tutoring for any subject from teachers, staff and also their peers. There are also clubs students can join for each major. The criminal justice, business, hospitality management, the brotherhood, and the allied health clubs are fun and great ways to gain experience and also will look great on students resumes. Overall, Bryant & Stratton College is one of the best schools you can go to because their is caring staff, students can receive great education and there are many great opportunities that students can that participate in.

Muhammad
BORING...Help wanted!

BORING...Help wanted!

Bryant & Stratton was not and is not concerned with recreational activities, art committees, or any socializing activities for that matter The school is extremely over priced. The faculty and staff are accessible and easy to speak to. The class sizes are intimate and the campus is close to a plethora of decent dining options. Did I mention that the school is extremely overpriced? Also, another great thing is that the Director of the campus is always willing to hear what we need as students to be successful.

Gabrielle

This college is very strict on acedemics. They have a strong attendance policy s there's not alot of sick days. To be able to succeed at this school you have to put your best work foward. Time management is another big thing that u have to conquer to be able to get assignments in on time. Every one around you is going to be different you would have to get use to seeing different people and different age groups that explains my college Bryant and Stratton.

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school student i would have alot of advice for myself. I would tell myself not to depend on my parents so much so that when it was time to leave for college i would know how to care for my self for example waking myself up for school or constantly getting reminded to finish my home work. I would also tell myself not to put off big projects because in the future it starts an ugly pattern which could be bad. Another thing that i would bring up is to be more open to different people and their cultures because college is full of different ethnicitys and different cultures. Knowing what i know now thats what kind of advice i would give myself.

The best thing about my school is the one on one help from the instructors. The reason why is because you dont feel alone in the subject you get help and an understanding that you are not in this situation alone. It also eliminates having to get tutors for help all the time.

Victor

My school is best know for about 95 persent of the graduates that graduate from the field they study. They have a better chance of job placement in ther career.

If I could go back in time and give my self advice as a senior to what i know as a college student? I would tell myself college is hard but if i apply myself in to my goals,dreams, and believe that I can make it. That once I get into college it would be more less than a hardship in life later on.

The best thing about my school is that. The Instuctors are able to understand your strong points and weakness from what they are teaching you. Its close to my house, and it has my career choice.

Kristina

Making your social life your biggest priority is the wrong way to go. Spend more time really choosing your classes wisely and not just enrol in what your friends are taking or what is eaisest. Forget about who is in the cool group and be yourself. Be confident and enjoy the person you are. Spend more quality time doing homework, rather than being on the phone. You will never get to do this over, so make the most of it! Someday you will look back over these years and you don't want to have any regrets.

Jasmine

What is unique about my school that the teachers make sure that the students understand the concepts. Every staff member work with the students to make sure that they succeed. Bryant & Stratton Bayshore Campus is trying to make sure that when you graduate that you know the materials needed to get the job you deserve. Smaller class sizes that the students can't build one-on-one relationships with the teachers. Compared to other schools I prerfer students to attend Bryant & Stratton College.

As a high school senoir I would of looked at the financial aspect of it all. Saving my money to pay back loans in which I might owe some day. Finding study habits that will help me in the future become a good student. I would of spent alot of time trying to figure out what I'm going to school for.Wanting to know how long it would take, and how much I would need for financial aid. As a high school senoir I would of start earning college credit, and went to collge fairs so I can know what is required for a college student. I would of done research to make sure what if I think I'm going to school for the wrong major. I would have told myself to stay on top of all my classes ,and make sure I get enough sleep. Becoming a college student will be tough , and there is a rode that I have to follow for the career that I will someday have.

A student that should attend this school is someone that is ready for a career in their field within the upcoming 2 years. A person that is willing to commit to school. Having the sense that when coming to school you have a purpose as well. Bryant & Stratton is a career based school that look for the best alternatives for their students. If you're willing to get help its the school you want to attend.

Dalonda

If I was senior in high school I would tell myself not to take advantage of the education. Applying myself more and staying focused on school and not boys. I would also be more involved with school activities that could help me receive scholarships to colleges of my choice. Taking SAT's and ACT's would have been something for me to reconsider as a senior in high school. Visiting different colleges to see which one would be best for me and my career of choice. Since being a college student I realized that upon completing high school everything I learned diminshed after about two years of completeing high school. This is the kind of thing that will happen if education is not continued. Education will bring lifetime success because once accomplished no one could ever take that away. People without college education will not be happy with their jobs and will have no decision in what kind of job and salary they may recieve. Educated people have oppotuinities to pick their own jobs, salaries and feel comfortable and confident in performing duties. Having education will allow me to be in control of my destination.

At this point in time I drive to school and it takes me about 30 minutes to get to school. My car is not new and therefore is not gauranteed to always get me to school. I realized this campus is off the bus line. Had I known I could not catch the bus to this campus from home, I would have went to a different campus. Maybe next semester I will go to a campus on the bus line.

Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.