Parma, OH
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant & Stratton College-Parma

Alexandra

honestly, this school is a mess. teachers and administrators are constantly leaving and treating the students like they are in kindergarten. there are never lab supplies and hours for tutoring are scarce. Only go to this school if you already have a large knowledge on the subject that you are studying.

Kelsey

I love it! Everyone is always so willing to help one another. The professors really care about you and your education. The administrative staff is also amazing! The Director of Nursing is very down to Earth and will walk you through any questions, needed assistance, or just general guidance.

Marne

I love the Solon branch in am attending. They have a small but amazing campus. The instructors are fantastic and I have learned a lot from them!! I would recommend this college to my friends and family!! I am in my third semester and need the financial help to finish!! That you for your time!!

Sylvia

I love the environment and how involved the staff is in your success. They make sure that you are staying on track and that you feel like you understand what is going on fully. I appreciated the hospitality of providing cell phone numbers and making sure i knew that if i needed anything or had any questions i could contact them at any time. it really sets them apart from other schools.

Brittini

What makes my school unique is that they offer a two year associate's degree in nursing that allows me to take the NCLEX after graduation. It is also unique, because it is small and private. It gives you the sense of comfort and my class sizes are never over 20 students.

I would give my high school self advice on going to college as soon as I graduated. I took two semesters off, and it was hard to get back into the swing of things. I also would tell my high school self that I needed to make sure my academic standing was the best it possibly could be. Even though I graduated with a 3.56 GPA, I know I could of done better. I would tell myself to develope better study habbits, and to stop procrastinating. It really hurts me now not having those study skills and wanting to procrastinate all the time. I would also tell my high school self to enjoy school more. I never got the chance to enjoy myself in high school as I was working two jobs.

I wish I would have known how expensive it was. My financial aid does not cover my expenses and if I were to be full time I would owe $6,000 each semester. I wish financial aid would have explained more of the schools costs, instead they rushed through the paper work and led me to believe my financial aid would cover my tuition, which it clearly does not.

Bryant & Stratton College-Parma administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.