Orchard Park, NY
Bryant & Stratton College-Southtowns

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant & Stratton College-Southtowns

Out of college, I have learned that earning a degree takes hard work. You have to be organized and be able to manage your time. Sometimes work can get frustrating, but you have to stick to it and try your best. Not only do you learn a bunch of new information, but it helps to better yourself. You meet many new, amazing people that could become very important in your life. They will help you through thick and thin and help you through hard times. College also will help you earn a good salary and lead you to the place your meant to be. I know that I will and I have been trying my best to earn good grades. College is a once in a lifetime deal. No one should drop out or not go at all. It's the best time of your life.

The best thing about my school is that it is small. The professors are willing to talk to you and care about your success. On my first day the one professor asked me about myself and how my day went. When I went to Fredonia last semester the classes were very large and none of the professors asked how I was doing.

There arent many things that I find frustrating at my school. The only thing I can think of would be the drive from my house to school. Living in Western Ny, the roads can be bad, but that is nothing surprising. Other then that, the school is very nice and is a great fit for myself.

Mitchell

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senoir, I would give myself some advice because of what I know now. As a senior, I didn't know what I wanted as a career. I knew I wanted to go into business but I was not sure what area I wanted to go into. If I could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself that not knowing what I wanted to be is the best thing I can not know, going into college. I learned a lot in high school about different careers, but in college I learned a lot more, and the more I know, the better the decision I will make. I would also tell myself to never give up; no matter how bad the situation might be, the outcome will be better if you never give up. One of my last pieces of advice to myself would be to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself. Woody Allen once said, "85 percent of success is showing up." I believe that another 10 percent of success is learning something new. The other 5 percent is hard work.

Thinking about what I wish I had known before I went to Bryant & Stratton College, I realized that what I wish I had known before, I learned within my first semester at Bryant & Stratton College. One of the things I wish I knew before starting college is what it would feel like to be a college student, after four years of being a highschool student. Also, I wish I had known how to use APA format for writing essays and other documents that were required. In high school I learned MLA formating; this transition, from MLA to APA, was challenging.

The worst thing about Bryant & Stratton College is the size of the campus. It is very small, which has it's advantages, but there isn't enough room for all the students. Most students stay in the hall between classes, where there is no place to work on homework. Also, the eating area does not accomodate the amount of students who reside.

Bryant & Stratton College-Southtowns administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.