Virginia Beach, VA
Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach

ronisha

Bryant & Stratton is an amazing college . They have small classrooms which is good because i like smaller classrooms. The professors are really understanding and forgiving. They have a lounge for students and it's like the best room i've ever been in. All together the school is a good school.

Lola

It is one of the best local colleges around the city of Virginia Beach, Virginia. And I am eager to persuade others to continue to obtain their degrees, certificates and re-requisites at Byrant & Stratton College. I am pursuing my dream here and that is to become eventually a Nurse Practitioner. However, I can embark in that direction by entering the Registered Nursing Program by December 31, 2018 or January 31, 2019. It will take me approximately five more years after my Associates in Science and Nursing to get to my goal. My specialty will be cardiology. I truly thank Unigo and its partners for this opportunity. Ms. Lola Hefner, PL, PT, CNA, Gulf-War Veteran, single mom, and student at Byrant & Stratton, Virginia Beach, Virginia

Mathew

I love how small this campus is. The instructors and staff are always so helpful. They truly want you to succeed. At one point I wasn't even sure I wanted to attend college. I'm happy I did! Out of 38 baseball players, I was one of two to receive a 4.0 GPA. I'm looking forward to another year of success.

Celter

The college offers a personalized learning environment, wherein instructors, faculty and resources are almost always available. However, I find the college's academic environment and quality of education very poor. The college's standards for student learning is low, and there are no presented extra-curricular activities, except for the athletics. Only one honor society is active in the campus, in which one can see that the college does not offer much opportunities to its students, especially for those who are planning on going higher in their education. There are also a lot of teachers who lack experience in the courses they are teaching, because some department heads tend to transfer instructors from one course to another every term. The student services department provides poor service due to lack of sufficient faculty and staff, and this causes delays in transcript requests, term scheduling, and academic advising. My overall college experience in the school is very bad, and I could compare the college to a high school.

Joanne

My school is a small campus located in a very heavyly populated area. It has a children college for adults with small children that want to continue with their education. This college also provides services to active and non-active military members. It also has online courses to students that are unable to attend classes because of their work schedules and family status.

If I could go back in time, I would pay more attention in school and challenge myself more. I would put in the extra effort to do better in my classes. I would have asked for help for the classes I had trouble in. Seek out tutors to help, and talked to counselors about my options for college. Knowing what I know know the courses that were offered to me as a senior I would have taken them regardless of the fact that I didn't need them to graduate. Courses like typing, computer science, and a different launguage. I would have tried to get into all of these classes to better prepare myself for the future. If I had applied myself more in high school I would have been able to have the career of choice for my military career or at least more options. I would have pushed myself to do better because I am capable of acheiving success just like everyone else in our great country.

The parking has to be the most frustrating. The bookstore would be the second most frustrating.

jeannelle

My classmates are one of a kind; they're charming, friendly, supportive and honest.

What makes my school unique, is that they focus on the student body. The teachers are caring and helpful. They help you get what you need to get done. They help you graduate and achieve your dreams and start a career. The students are always helping each other out.

I would tell myself to take chances. I would tell myself to grasp the moments. I would tell myself to join clubs that i could join. Do so much more. Push my limits to the max. Tell myself that college would be the best option and and now i'm grasping the transition to living on my own to a full time college student. It's not easy but i'm trying my hardest to succeed way past my limits.

Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.