Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa

Aaron

Bryant & Stratton is a good college. They give many opportunities and help students find other schools to enroll in, after they graduate from Bryant & Stratton, and they help students find jobs through internships. Overall, it's a good school and a good experience, and they prepare their students for the workplace.

Cheyenne

In my opinion Bryant & Stratton College is a great school to learn at. They have small classes and the teachers care about you and helping you succeed in your field of study and your career. The school also offers career help for life. With all of the help you can succeed.

Cherokee

This is a good school to attend the class sizes are small and all the teachers work with you to make sure you are passing and understand the work. Also they have a a learning center with extra teachers and tutors that will help you with all class work.

Ashlyn

I absolutely love this school with all my heart. I feel so welcomed and taken care of every time I am on campus. I am a student-athlete so I have a very busy life but the staff is always there for me to help keep me on track! It is a great school and I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Himali

Bryant & Stratton college is a great institution! Something that is unique about this college is the small class sizes and ample time to meet with instructors. For example, my clinical group is only 7 students. There is a lot of support and opportunities to get extra help, like tutoring, workshops, etc. The only downside is the cost, which can be expensive. However, you can obtain your BSN in 3 years!

kadee

I love this school, and I am glad I chose this campus. Tuition is pretty expensive, but there are small classrooms that are perfect for more interaction between professors. Everyone I have spoken to are kind and ready to help. There is plenty communication between students, professors, advisers, etc. There are also a variety of options to improve your learning.

Top Questions about Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa