Smithfield, RI
Bryant University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant University

Julie

I was surprised that there is a lot of school spirit around campus because a lot of people wear college logo gear/material. I also think that it's much friendlier than other places and people hold open doors and say thank you -usually. There is also a sense of belonging or sense of loneliness depending on how well you get along with other people. Our campus is also aesthetically pleasing and I think we keep doing better.

Figure out your personal preferences such as how large the school should be, the size of classrooms, urban/suburban/rural environment, etc. Find out what you love and find a college that offers what you want while meeting their standard requirements. Be sure to make a campus visit and don't hesitate to do the necessary research to find the right school for you because it's supposed to be four of the best years of your life.

As a private school, I expected better professors that actually knew how to teach. There is a lot of drinking on-campus because there is practically nothing else to do -especially if you don't have a car.

Kristie

Very well know, but very hard academically.

Very well know, but very hard academically.

I think our school focuses more on a cultural aspect of the school and the students. It also tries to stress the point that if you play a sport it as important to focus on your sport as well as your academics. And it is very big into community, in athletics, culture, race, and religion.

For students I would focus first if the school offers what you might be looking to do in the future. Although if you do not know what you are looking to do, then go t to a school that offers a variety of majors and options. If you know you want a close knit community and a lot of attention from professors, go to a smaller school. Make sure that the school fits what you are looking for, don't settle for the first school you see or just a school. Parents should allow their children to look at schools and don't force a school upon them. They know what they're looking for, but if your child is not looking for them start taking them on random tours to get them thinking about it. Allow them to go into the first year with the idea of doing different activties. If they are looking to do a sport at a D1 or D2, make sure you know the coach, becuase they will be their parent on Campus and make sure your child knows how much time they'll lose.

Brendan

There are small classes and I know so many people becasue it is on the small side.

I would like to give my personal advice to people like me. The targets that I am refeering to are student athletes. My advice is to not make youre decision on school becasue of sports. You should make youre decsion with youre heart. It you walk onto a campus and you truthfully feel at home and comfortable, then it is the right school for you. And in closing I just want eveyrone to know that college is what you make of it, so get active, have fun and meet people that you will be freinds with for the rest of youre life.

Bryant University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.