Smithfield, RI
Bryant University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant University

Laura

I love all of my friends here and I can't imagine my life without them.

I love all of my friends here and I can't imagine my life without them.

When looking for the right school, the biggest mistake students make is judging schools by their physical appearance. I saw my current school once and immediately dismissed it. However, when I received my acceptance letter, they gave me a very good scholarship. I looked again at the school, on Open House, and it was a miserable, rainy day. After looking around the campus I became impressed with how friendly everyone was. That is when I decided to apply to Bryant University. Ultimately, this school has become my home. I've enjoyed every minute of it and I feel like I am getting the best education I could for myself. Therefore, to make the best out of your college experience, you should really look at the people there. If you can see yourself fitting in with them and becoming friends with them then you have found your school.

Preparing you for the business world

Preparing you for the business world

Find a school where you can participate in both classes and other activities that you enjoy. Try and begin to relate this to a practical field in which you will be able to make a carreer, not just recieve a degree.

Administration does not help you much. You need to be persistant to get the answers you need.

maggie

Don't worry about the money, if you study hard and get a good job the loans will disappear over time. Don't waste freshman year, a lot of people don't do well then it really hurts them come junior year.

Focused, Business mostly, it is a university but the depth and offering of classes are mostly business. Social people

Jenifer

dsfj fakdfj kdajsdkj fksdjfka jkdsja kjak jf jdsjfalk fakjkfjdkjf dkjfkldj ajfk fjkds jf a

vdskjaf sakjfaj sjdfkasdj kjdafkja jskdjfa kjfklajf fdhgh

jakfj jafdskj ajfkdj kdghjda kjdsjfka jkjdsak fkji jaiifrj

Really do your research about your schools. It is important to pick a school that will suit you, your abilities, and skills. It might be a hard decisison, but it should be made by the student alone and not by the parents. If they are worried about financial costs, there are always ways that can be accomidated. Your 4 years of college are going to be the best and most stressful times of your life so you want to have a school that can provide you with the things you need.

I an academically driven individual, who can balance school and their social lives. They must also have an interest in business and be very friendly and outgoing.

Someone who thinks college is just one big party and you never have to do any work

Ryan

I believe that there is always something to do at this school, especially on the weekends. I am always moving when I'm here whether Im at the gym, eating at salmo (dinner facility), at the library, or at someone's suite there is always something to do.

Academics and course work overload. Sometimes it is difficult to balance social and academic life because everybody seems so outgoing here.

Dominic

The advice I would give to parents and/or students about finding the right college and making the most of the college experience is to definately go with you gut feeling when you visit a campus. If thats difficult then try to cut down your possibilities to 3 main choices. From there give each school a score out of 10 based on your needs for size, location, and distance from home. Then take the college that scores the highest overall. If their is another major decision other than those 3 factors, then factor that in as well. This should make it a lot easier to realize what you truly want for your ideal college. In making the most of the college experience the best advice would be to just get involved on and off campus. When you get involved you begin to prepare yourself for the real world and you also will meet so many new people and make a lot of friends. When you have both real world experiences and a good chunk of friends, then everything else should just fall into place!

Probably the size because it is not too big where you can meet someone and never see them again but yet it is not too small.

When talking to friends about my school I usually brag about our dorms setups, holiday/event partys on campus, and the campus in general.

Bryant University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.