Smithfield, RI

Bryant University

« See more reviews of Bryant University

This is a well rounded school that prepares students for any of their current and future aspirations, especially when it comes to the area of business by providing them with experiences and helpful staff, a great technological connection with wireless resources throughtout the campus and numerous other sources.

bryant is comprised of mostly stuck up snobby rich kids how have no idea what the real world is like, and it is an overpriced education, however in the long run hopefully graduating from bryant should payoff in the long run

Bryant University is a small, dominantly white, wealthy business school that prides itself on its prestigious businesss programs and highly connected campus.

Bryant is a place that is putting me on the path I need to be on to be successful in my career and in life.

Bryant University is an amazing, diverse, acedemically driven, fun, social, all around great campus.

Bryant is a career focused business school with lots of opportunity to learn and succeed in life.

Small school with big dreams, high hopes, great friends, and deserved expectations.

Bryant University is in a tiny bubble with 3,200 business men and women.

A small, business school with the feel of family all around you.

Bryant University is a well balanced career focused School.