Smithfield, RI

Bryant University

« See more reviews of Bryant University

I think I covered most of this in the question on stereotypes, but I’ll just add that in general, students are fairly conservative to middle-of-the-road in their political views (although politics aren’t a huge topic of discussion on campus). There is some cliquey-ness, with student athletes, multicultural/international, and “everyone else” sticking mostly to themselves, but there is also a lot of intermingling among groups, especially in the countless group projects for classes and many of the involvements on campus.

While the "majority" of our students are your average middle to upper class, New England residents, there is a great portion of other types of students as well. For example, over 8% of our students are international students. Some examples of students home countries are: Canada, China, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Jamaica, Korea, Vietnam, Venezuela, among many others. Bryant is a diverse place to learn about other cultures. The 3,287 undergrads at Bryant come from 32 states and 63 countries around the world.

The best way to describe the students at Bryant is diverse. While "majority" of our students are your average middle to upper class, New England residents, there is a great portion of other types of students as well. For example, over 8% of our students are international students. Some examples of students home countries are: Canada, China, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Jamaica, Korea, Vietnam, Venezuela, among many others.

The students at Bryant kind of stick to themselves for the most part, but if you can get them to break out of their shell then they really shine. I believe a lot of the students are more shy, given the small size of the university, which means you may have to go above and beyond to make friends, but they will be some of the most loyal friends you ever meet.

The most typical student at my school is a white, upper-middle class business student who plays a sport, comes from a wealthy, conservative, suburban family, works fairly hard in school (Bs and Cs) during the week, and parties hard on the weekends.

different kinds, if you come here you'll find people like you. The school is just big enough where everyone dosnt know every little thing about you yet small enough where you will deffinately find friends

Most students at Bryant are very accepting and willing to help out in any way they can.

They are more eager for the weekend to come than to pay attention in class.

I love all of my friends here and I can't imagine my life without them.

My classmates are normal college students, at school for an education.