Smithfield, RI

Bryant University

« See more reviews of Bryant University

The opportunities outside of the classroom, such as regional conferences or projects that are nationally recognized and bring in actual companies and CEOs for proposals. Opportunities to compete with other schools in things like the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston College Fed Challenge or our annual Target Competition where seniors pitch proposals to Target representatives on different aspects of the business.

I believe that there is always something to do at this school, especially on the weekends. I am always moving when I'm here whether Im at the gym, eating at salmo (dinner facility), at the library, or at someone's suite there is always something to do.

There are many resources available to help you succeed, from the writing labs available in ACE to teachers. They are there to help you every step of the way no matter what.

When talking to friends about my school I usually brag about our dorms setups, holiday/event partys on campus, and the campus in general.

The classes are very good, the campus is beautiful, the career center is extremely helpful

The quality of my education and the hands on experience I get through my classes.

The girls here are gorgeous, we party very hard. The campus is beautiful.

The career center seminars, help, and job placement.

The friendly students, staff and faculty on campus.

The college experience and the social life.