Smithfield, RI

Bryant University

« See more reviews of Bryant University

I've said this in a number of responses already, but Bryant's campus is truly one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. A wash of color in the spring and fall, lush and green in the summer, and a winter wonderland all winter, we get the best of all four seasons. Campus centers around a lovely pond, complete with a geyser-like fountain and a little bridge over the middle of it. Buildings have lots of windows to let in the natural light, and best of all, nothing is more than a 10-minute walk from anything else! All of our classes are held in a single building, so no freezing-cold walks between classes when the temps fall below freezing either.

The tight knit family it creates. Alumni often visit and recruit others from my school to work at prestigous businesses. Without this alumni connection, Bryant would not be known to have a very successful rate of employed graduates.

The best thing about Bryant was that everyone was very welcoming and that hardwork and success was emphasized. With this said, all of the students who attended wanted to succeed and I liked this aspect of the school.

Small classes, individual attention from professors, help with writing/etc. from tutors and writing specialists, very community-oriented

The people are great, I have made some amazing friends. The classes are challenging, but it definately helps you to learn more!

Comfortable small classrooms. Perfect to hear the professor and interact properly. Small campus makes it easy to get to class.

Probably the size because it is not too big where you can meet someone and never see them again but yet it is not too small.

The professors are engaging and truly want you to get the best from their lectures.

the education and the great possibility of jobs available after graduating

Apparently it's a good business school with strong job placement.