Bryant University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bryant University

Emma

Bryant is known for its great academics, especially in turning out great grads who get jobs. While we work hard in the classroom, we also have fun on the weekends as well as in various clubs, sports, and extracurricular activities.

Colin

In my opinion, Bryant University is definitely deserving of its five star overall rating. As a senior about to graduate, I feel that Bryant has given me all the tools I need to succeed in my professional career. The teachers are all very nice and extremely knowledgeable on the subjects they teach, many have extensive field experience.

Bryant University serves as a home to many; from athletes to commuters, there is a place for everyone within our small but humble community. Bryant captured my interest due to its intimate yet inviting environment and beautiful lush campus. We don't try hard to be the biggest, nor do we claim to be, but Bryant without a doubt claims to love and care about each of its students and faculty. I may be a little bias, seeing as how I truly do love my school, but Bryant really is an amazing place filled with even more amazing people (and an extremely adorable live mascot named Tupper). Bryant may not be for everyone, but once you're a Bulldog, you're always a Bulldog.

Handel

I love Bryant University a lot. I made a lot of close friends that I will miss dearly when I transfer next semester. This school is a lot of work, but teachers have office hours that you available to use. The teachers are great and always there to help when you need them. The only bad thing I have to say about this school is that the food is not good and they have terrible WiFi.

Devyn

I love Bryant University. I was extremely nervous about living on campus and away from home but the people here are like a family because of the size of campus. It's a pretty small campus but the class sizes are perfect and the professors are great. The food is alright but the facilities like the library and gym are in very good condition and easy accessible. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to go into business to join the Bryant community.

Alexandra

Bryant University is a close-knit community. As a Division I athlete at Bryant, the athletic culture spilled over into the classroom, since there were so many athletes. The psychology department at Bryant was amazing. All of the faculty members within psychology were the best. They're all extremly knowledgeable and helpful.

Hayley

Bryant is a welcoming, warm environment that serves the study body to its fullest. Bryant staff and facility encourage students to succeed and achieve their goals. The community is close-knit and diverse in its people and thoughts. It is a campus driven by academics as well as student involvement.

Alexa

It is a very good school academically and it sets students up and prepares for careers. On-campus living is not very clean or renovated. School is small.

Ryan

It is great for business and some liberal arts. The school is particularly interested in gaining acclaim throughout the country so they push us hard. However, if you are an avid artist, this school is not for you. There is no arts culture and it is hard to have that sort of creative outlet here.

Joseph

It is an amazing school, it is small and has a great atmosphere. Where all types of students can gather and do well, no matter what they are here for. Welcoming and intelligent, you get a good vibe from most students and know that all the students here got here on their merits and have a bright future.

Katie

Bryant University is the coziest corner of the Smithfield woods. Providence, Boston and New York City are just a bus ride away and weekly target trips are the best. At Bryant, we care about one another. Guys hold the door for girls and girls hold the door for guys. Friends and acquaintances share smiles with each other walking down the path to lunch or to class. The campus itself is beautiful all year round, but especially in the fall. The grass is gorgeous and the yellow and red trees make lovely shade around the pond in the middle of the campus. All kinds of nature is all around, including the squirrels named Skimp, Skamp, President Bush, and Chubber Muffins. Bryant is trying really hard to get our College of Arts and Science just as popular as our Business College. We have a radio station and a TV studio and I hear that the classes are challenging but very fun. All of this is in preparation for us to get the career of our dreams, which in fact is a 99% success rate. The news of other campuses around us are not always that comforting, and are usually really scary. Just to know that I live on campus at Bryant is reassuring because, as President Machtley says, our campus is like a little "Utopia."

Jason

Bryant University is the perfect place to go for a balanced and quality education. The education contains both business and liberal arts, a helpful component to a marketable resume. Most importantly the job placement after graduation is tremendous. College is for getting a job so placement post grad is important.

Marielle

An amazing business school with great academics, professors, and opportunities. If you graduate from Bryant you will be prepared for a job and a successful career ahead. Bryant offers a close-knit community- sometimes it can be cliquey due to size, but mostly everyone is friendly and welcoming. The campus is absolutely beautiful and classes/buildings are easily accessible. Classes can sometimes be challenging but help you grow as a student. The class sizes are perfect ranging from 15-25 students; you will receive the attention that you need and if you are struggling professors are always willing to spend extra time to help you. Bryant is known for business but is growing its liberal arts school into a well-rounded option. Either way, anything you study here is extremely valuable and people are becoming more accepting of that. We are a small D1 school, so there are a lot of athletes on campus and sporting events to attend. Bar nights occur usually on Tuesday's and Thursday's and there is always stuff happening on the weekends in suites or townhouses. Very fun for a small school! I have made some of the best friends and memories here. Bryant has a growing reputation all around and is an amazing school. I highly recommend it to any prospective student!

Caitlyn

I love Bryant. It's a small school, roughly 3,400 undergraduate students, so no matter where you go, you are almost always guaranteed to see someone you know. The food is alright, about as good as any institutional food will be, but there are plenty of dining options on campus. There are over 100 clubs and organizations on campus, so no matter what you are into, there will be something for you. The school is big on student involvement, and everyone is encouraged to join a club or two. Whether you are into parties, or just like to stay in on a weekend, there is always something going on on campus.

Allyson

I love Bryant University. The small campus creates a great community atmosphere. There is always something to do and plenty of people to do them with. Everyone is there for the great education and valued degree. It is a business school, so most classes are focused around this aspect. There are many great professors that want to teach you and help you succeed.

John

Bryant is a good school with a strong focus in business. The opportunities are there, but students must take advantage of them. Nothing will be handed to you. Most professors at Bryant care about the students, and if you give your best effort and try your best, you can and will succeed.

Mackenzie

Oh Bryant, while I may complain about you more than I should, I do it in the most endearing of ways. Although your dining hall provides us bulldogs with limited nutritional options and questionable dishes, I've learned to embrace that (for the mere fact that there are festive meals for holidays when the bring out the most delectable of all college dining foods). Your housing options get increasingly better as you spend more years there. For instance after you're a freshman you won't have to worry about calling maintenance to turn the heat up every day because your room feels like you've moved to Antarctica. Professors force you to work in groups in almost every class, which is extremely beneficial because as a business school there's a good chance that the lame kid who says nothing and relies on you for the A will be a CEO of some big company so....there's networking for you right there. There's always entertainment, whether it's the drunk kid jumping into the disease infested pond, or free stuff being handed out, there is always something going on in the middle of campus. If you're looking to learn about anything historical....please save yourself the trouble and take your lower and upper level History classes at a local community college over the summer. If there's one thing all Bryant students will agree with is the fact that the history department is seriously lacking, we aren't here for history give us a break. On a more serious note, Bryant offers so many opportunities for students to be involved in their college experience. There's an abundance of clubs and organizations that welcome all students to join. All in all, Bryant is a great school where students learn independence and networking from the very start of their education. Don't forget, GO BULLDOGS!

I have had nothing but bad times at this school. I regret going, but I don't wanna risk transferring somewhere else if all my classes don't transfer, or if I lose the scholarship money. First, the food is grotesque to the point where I consider spending extra money to order out every night. Then a sprinkler breaks and my entire hall floor is doused in filthy water.

Hernan

I love the environment of the campus, everybody has a goal and they are always willing to help each other. I knew this when I came to visit the campus on a tour. Everybody was so friendly and open with each other. I saw many people just having conversations as they walked to class and I definitely had this vibe as to how college is supposed to be.