Bryn Athyn, PA
Bryn Athyn College of the New Church

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryn Athyn College of the New Church

Janiyah

I absolutely love it there and I can’t wait to attend the school in the fall. It is so cozy and I feel like everyone is so nice and welcoming there. I’m just excited to be apart of such a great bunch of people. They are really accepting there and they do not shut anyone out of any groups. They have so many extracurricular activities to participate in . Just an amazing school all around and I love it there!

Wilma

Bryn Athyn college has met my expectations with a beautiful campus and great teacher availability. This helps enhance the student-teacher relationship. The size of the campus helps students be more social and interactive with the community through affiliated clubs. However, the college could improve on providing a wider range of social/academic clubs as well as nutritional meals.

I am so glad that I decided to pursue my education at Bryn Athyn College of the New Church. It is truly a great learning environment. This school offers many learning opportunities for all students. The professors are super helpful and they are always available. Not to mention the campus is beautiful!

Avis

This school is very close knit. Orginally meant to be a family college- in which brothers, sisters, cousins and etc attend the college. The college began to expand to allow minorites and other ethinic groups into the college. While the small town atmosphere is still preserved, this school wants to grow more. The uniquness is in the outward friendliness of the school and how you feel like an individual rather than an ID number.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself that the things I think are important now will change. I would encourage my senior self to look beyond what I think I want in a school and try to look at new ideas. My high school senior self wanted a school far away that she could grow into and meet new people. But, eventually my high school senior self compromised on that and settled for a school that wasn’t the right fit for her. I would tell my high school senior self never to settle. I would tell my high school senior self to find the two girls I made friends with at this school and continue onward to a school that will actually be the right fit. If I could talk to my high school senior self I’d tell her to be wise in her decision making for college, because it will have a large impact on the way things turn out for her.

Someone who wants to focus exclusively on studies and have mostly no social life. The school is not big on social activities, and is situated in a sleepy town. A student wishing to attend this college should be relsiliant and willing to compromise on their major, as this school has a strength in Theology and Education and this is all.

Christian

If I could go back to when I was in high school I would tell myself to listen in class because when going to college I would need to know the stuff that the teachers were teaching me.

Jaden

If I could go back in time, I would tell my high school senior self to appreciate the present moment. At that time I was so worried with everything that I didn’t stop to smell the roses. I was constantly stressed about my personal life, graduating, classes, and college that I didn’t really get to enjoy the end of my high school years. I would also tell myself to get involved more – both in school and in the community. Because I wasn’t super close with many people at my school, I was sort of discouraged from participating in school clubs or activities. I realize now that by participating it would have given me the opportunity to create stronger bonds with my peers and allowed me to better enjoy my time in high school. I regret not devoting more time to volunteering and putting time into my community. Although there are a million things I wish I would have done or not done, I can’t change any of that now. All I can do is learn from my past and work towards creating a better, brighter future while still enjoying the present moment.

Joel

If given the chance to go back in time, I would tell myself to go where ever you want to go and feels like home. Yes you do care about helping your parents out with finanacial reasons, which is a great thing, but make sure it feels like home. Also, get a job earlier than you did so you can help out and be at a school you enjoy, not after the school started. FInally, do not lie to your parents about pretending to like the school just to go to a cheap school, be honest with time and they will understand no matter what.

Anyone who is open to a whole new world and religion. People who are part of that community/religion

Very closed off. Not many people interact with you if you are not part of thier religion/world/ dorm there. Very hard to get to know anyone. You can easily tell when people talk about you or think of you in a different way

Bryn Athyn College is very challenging, but if you can stand true to yourself, you will have an amazing experience.

Bryn Athyn is best known for the Cathedral. It's right across from campus and absolutely beautiful! Many people travel to Bryn Athyn to visit the Cathedral and surrounding historical sights.

In the journey to finding the right college, do not let anyone steer you away from Bryn Athyn. You will be challenged and your faith will be tested, but you will become a better person for it. Do not sweat the small stuff, and take evrything in stride, if you trust in your heart, then you will make the right choices. Do not let anyone tell you that you are wrong for going there, even though it is a faith different from your own, you will meet some amazing people and the love of your life. Do not miss that opportunity to learn more about yourself, and to challenge yourself, it will be worth it in the end. You are a strong woman and can succeed in what ever you choose to persue. If people try to bring you down, it only means that you are already above them. Do not lose faith, sometimes the road gets tough, but trust in God, your family, and true friends, and you will become a better person through the struggles.

Bryn Athyn College of the New Church administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.