Bryn Athyn College of the New Church Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bryn Athyn College of the New Church

I am so glad that I decided to pursue my education at Bryn Athyn College of the New Church. It is truly a great learning environment. This school offers many learning opportunities for all students. The professors are super helpful and they are always available. Not to mention the campus is beautiful!

Wilma

Bryn Athyn college has met my expectations with a beautiful campus and great teacher availability. This helps enhance the student-teacher relationship. The size of the campus helps students be more social and interactive with the community through affiliated clubs. However, the college could improve on providing a wider range of social/academic clubs as well as nutritional meals.

Janiyah

I absolutely love it there and I can’t wait to attend the school in the fall. It is so cozy and I feel like everyone is so nice and welcoming there. I’m just excited to be apart of such a great bunch of people. They are really accepting there and they do not shut anyone out of any groups. They have so many extracurricular activities to participate in . Just an amazing school all around and I love it there!

Destiny

I do enjoy attending Bryn Athyn. It’s very peaceful there and the students,teachers, and faculty members are all very nice. Everyone wants everyone to rise and to accomplish goals. Everyone on campus is very supportive for the most part. I really enjoy everything about being there.