Bryn Mawr College

« See more reviews of Bryn Mawr College

Wonderful: Bryn Mawr stimulates you- intellectually, culturally, and socially- You can find a niche and discover new passions; You'll always have professors to have coffee with and disuss the Japanese recession of the 1980's or find friends to go to first friday with. You will be challenged and your boundaries will be pushed. But you will learn so much and grow and discover and love every minute in the Quaker consortium.

We give offerings to Athena- we're not your average bunch and we're better, faster, stronger academically than most colleges. We are a strong community devoted to empowering women through education. We also have the best and some of the oldest traditions in the country, including the oldest (still active) student government.

Bryn Mawr College is a wonderful undergraduate college that is centered around its tight-knit community of women. Bryn Mawr is a place that allows for women to grow and gain knowledge for the rest of their lives.

a strong liberal and open environment with the drawbacks of a politically correct environment and professors in the mindset of ivy league researchers without the reputation of them

Bryn Mawr College is a small, private women's liberal arts college that promotes the advancement of women in academia. Girls travel the globe to become a Bryn Mawr Woman.

A somewhat artsy, small, liberal, somewhat insane, probably too studious, very focused on traditions, all women's school with a lot to offer academically.

Maybe fairy tale like. Honestly, it looks more appealing(gothic architecture) than it actually is haha, even though the reality is still satisfying.

Katie takes us inside the common room, where students congregate to watch TV, play piano, have parties and just hang out

Dean’s offices, administrative offices and classrooms are located here. The bell tower rings every hour on the hour.

Katie talks about meeting Luke Wilson on campus when he was filming Tenure. Also shot of campus center.