Bucknell University Top Questions

A quiet, introverted person.

Katsie

If a student loves the city lifestyle and the hustle and bustle of urban life, then he or she would not like Bucknell University very much. It is much more of a small town feel, with "downtown" just being a main street lined with little shops and restaurants.

The type of person who expects success without working for it should not attend this school.

The type of person who enjoys the hustle and bustle of a city should not attend Bucknell. It is in a small town and everything that there is to occurs almost entirely on campus. That being said, there is always plenty to do on campus and I rarely find myself bored. In addition, a person who wants a large school should not attend Bucknell. My school is small and cohesive. The community feel of the campus is one of my favorite aspects of the university and one of the main reasons I chose to attend Bucknell.

Luke

There is no particular type of person who would be unhappy with Bucknell.

Someone who is not academically motivated would not do well here.

someone who has to pay for the whoel thing, someone who doesn't like rural settings

Anyone with eating disorders or very serious insecurities. I mean that.

Smart, Academic, Hardworking, Social

A student with a learning disability probably wouldn't be able to get into Bucknell. I really don't think they would be able to keep up academically. Even though I'm not wealthy or as liberal with my political views as most of the campus is, I've never really felt like I don't belong at Bucknell.

A very artistic and liberal person would not like this school. It's not very diverse and this can get frustrating at times. Although the academics and the professors are excellent and diverse, the study body is very focused on looks, materialistic objects, and drinking. Although I like the size of the school, it often feels very small due to the lack of diversity of the students.

One that is not social