Bucks County Community College Top Questions

It's okay to retake classes if you feel confused. In 20 years, it won't matter that you took college algebra twice, all that will matter is that you passed.

I had wish I had known the layout of the campus more before I applied. I live 30 minutes away from the main campus so it is a bit of a commute for me. Other than that, I was fully prepared for the experience.

Yuliya

Of how crappy the staff is.

Attending a new school for the first time can be intimidating, and exciting. Entering the unknown is certainly no walk in the park. The Buck's County campus, located in Newtown PA, is large and beautiful. My first day of class, I struggled to find my way around campus a little. Knowing my way around campus would have made the transition to my new school a little smoother.

I wish I would have known that parking would be a pain.

Bradley

Before I came to Bucks County Community College I wish I had more information on Scholorships and Financial Aid. I never realized or would have guessed so many programs exsisted to help me pay for a college education.

I wish I would have known how to take care of my finicial aid situation. I finally figured it out but it was so hard. I also wish I would have known how to teach myself out of a textbook because professors can only help you to a certain point because of all the other students.