Boston, MA
Bunker Hill Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bunker Hill Community College

Cristina

There's nothing that i don't like about my school.

There's nothing that i don't like about my school.

Anyone of any culture and financial status should attend this school. Bunker Hill Community College gives you an opportunity to meet different type of people, find out what you really want to do as far as a career choice, and gives you the opportunity to bring your GPA up.

If i could go back to high school knowing what I know now I would not leave any work for the last minute. I would make sure I maintained a 3.0 average for my senior year. I would apply for grants and scholarships so I would have been able to attend a 4-year college rather than wait because I don't have enough money. I would not let any little problem get to me because that would've taking my focuse from my work. I wish I would've done things differently because I would've been in a better situation right now. I'm glad I decidd to attend Bunker Hill Community College to save money while I'm there for 2-years but it would've been a weight off my shoulders if I had everything paid for.

christina

I would say to my younger self to be prepared to time everything and have things balanced in life. I never knew how much you have to dicipline yourself, and time-management is one of my biggest problems. I would say to try to organize everything now and find out what you really want to do; because to this day I still don't know what I really want to study or in life. I would also, warn my younger self that my learning abilities are going to change and that I could no longer cram the way I use to. In college, it's best to be prepared beforehand and to actually do the work and not fake it; because in the long run it will catch up to you. Basically, my biggest problems that I wish I would've gotten a handle on are time-management and learning how to use proper grammer; both are still a pain to me.

Rose

I would have told myself that having an education and establishing myself in my career would be the most essencial thing I could do for myself.I wasnt taught this and actaully had my first child during the 11th grade. I now have 3 childfren work fulltime and go to school on the weekends its very hard mentally emotionally and financially. it is something I have to do to show my children how important it is to have a education which inturn will provide them with a career that will support them and their family. I dont regret my children but if I had the chance I would have difantely got my education and established myself so that we didnt have to struggle so much today. my childrens future is important and I am a major influence so I have to do this not just for myself but for them and this gives me the courage and determination to go all the way.

That weekend classes filled so rapidly but I guess that would probly go across the board for colleges offering weekend classes.

I honestly like it, its flexiable and offers so many different schedules that its more of a convienent process rather than a frustrating one.

Catherine

BHCC is a very diverse, multicultural school environment.

BHCC is a very diverse, multicultural school environment.

Bunker Hill Community College is very diverse which is a very different environment than the university I attended back in 2004. Also Bunker Hill has a lot of resources to help all students if needed. Not to mention that it's very accessible by public transportation and if very flexible about the schedules of people who work and have children. BHCC is a good place to start if you were not the best student in high school or if you took a leave of absence from school and returning after a few years. It's a great place to be.

I would tell myself to don't go listen to other people about needing to experience college life by going away because that is only a portion of it. Also I would tell myself it would have been okay to take a semester off before attending college. Being that I was Valectdictorian, I was burned out working so hard my four years of high school. It would have been okay if I took a semester off.

Bunker Hill Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.