Boston, MA
Butera School of Art

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Butera School of Art

Candace

MSU-Bozeman gives you a great education and a great atmosphere to do so. There are mountain views all around the town and Bozeman is a gorgeous town that's very close to a nice skiing mountain! The campus is reasonably sized and all of the dorms are nicely sized with many friendly people. I have truly loved the general experience of my stay here as a freshman! We are best known for our combination of academics and environment here in Bozeman.

Having been very apprehensive to leave my home and come to school, I'd tell myself that after just a couple weeks, I now veiw this campus and this city as my home now! Even though it was scary at first, I'd tell myself that I'd become very comfortable here, meet a lot of new interesting people from all over the states (and the world!), and get a great education. Not only am I growing intellectually, but also socially and spiritually through clubs on campus that have really plugged me in to new people and new ideas! I think the best advice that I could have given myself is just relax, get plugged in to campus organizations, and not be afraid to meet new people.

One of the worst parts of my school is soon to be fixed, and that is smoking on campus (specifically smoking so close to the buildings and dorms). I hate trying to walk to class, or walking out of my dorm and smelling smoke. However, next year we will be having a completely smoke free campus. Depending on whether or not someone is a smoker, this could also be a very bad thing...

Mariana

If I could og back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would advice myself not to rush. I made the mistake to rush into college and take too many classes, while working. I had to work, so my advice to the ones that are in that position would be to take it slow. If i could go back I would start only as a part time student instead of full time . In the beginning my parents could not help financially so I had to work to pay for my classes.

The best thing about my school are the professors. I started taking two courses at Umass Dartmouth and I loved my professors. They were great in every way, at least the ones that teach for the Criminal Justice major.

If I have to answer this question, I would say maybe someone who lives far from the school. To be honest, besides that I do not know what to say because I love everything about my college so far.

Butera School of Art administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.