Butler County Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Butler County Community College

Scarlett

I have not been there long, but the time I have spent has been beyond expectations. I was very scared to go to college, but the school has made me feel welcome and accepted every step of the way. The teachers have all been supportive and passionate and I have already learned a great deal. I am excited to continue my college journey here.

Monica

This is my first semester at Butler County Community College, and it's already the most amazing choice I've ever made. The faculty is helpful, the college is small enough that I can comfortable walk to my classes, but big enough that they offer a lot of great things. I look forward to learning here.

I really enjoyed my time at this community college. I spent two years at this college and I got a lot of my gen eds out of the way to save money. I believe that academics I have learned were amazing. The one-on-one between faculty, professors, or even just staff were amazing.

Corra

It is a nice school and the staff if very nice. I do go to a branch campus so I do not have all of the opportunities that students at main campus would have. I think it is a nice stepping stone option for students to continue on. They are very persistent about getting you into the classes that could benefit you but there are always mishaps where you do not get placed into a class you needed because your advisor forgot to add you in.

I think BC3 fills a very important niche! It allows students - who are still undecided, who have changed their minds and are going back to school, who want to accomplish their first two years of college with minimal or even zero debt before transferring to complete their degree - to take classes with a supportive teacher and a small classroom size. It is also perfect for the adult student with family and financial responsibilities to earn a degree at their own pace, again with minimal or zero debt. Every teacher I have had has gone beyond to make me successful!

Malia

It is a decent school if you are interested in going to a community college. However, I don't love being here. The teacher are excellent. They are always eager to help and are easy to access anytime of the day. The buildings are up kept nicely and it is a nice school. It is just not what I was looking for.

It's where dreams go to die. Being there makes me feel worthless and that I have no future getting a better education or job. It's very depressing to be there, and it sucks the life out of you. No one there seems to care about anything relating to their education or future.

Maizhay

BC3 is a great school! When I first went there to look around, the buildings were very nice. The staff that I have met were nice as well. The process of applying is very easy and the price of admission and tuition is very affordable. My professors are nice and they respond quickly to all of my emails and concerns.

holly

My overall view of Butler County Community College is positive. I have been satisfied with the learning atmosphere and the teachers work ethics to make sure everyone is understanding. Everytime I attend campus, it is clean and well kept. The staff and students are friendly and love to represent their school.

Malora

I think BCC is a fantastic school for students who plan on attending a larger college after community college. The teachers give one-on-one help and are flexible to our needs as busy college students. The facilities are always clean, organized, and the faculty are friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The environment is fun, diverse, and easy to fit in. Easy to navigate as well. Academically, I feel that I am well prepared to tackle my future studies. I would suggest the school to anyone.

Michala

I love my school. It is an excellent community college and the professors are amazing and so willing to help you in your academic journey. My school offers free tutoring which is very helpful for the kids like me who need extra help to succeed in their class. I wish our school had on campus and off campus housing or one of those, i guess that's the commuting part taking place. We have a great cafe and library which are so beneficial.

Sydney

Butler county community college has impressed me more than I thought it would for my first year. The atmosphere is so welcoming, I get greeted by all, I get asked to be involved in many extra curricular activities from all different classes. I was able to make many new friends while continuing my focus on my education. Speaking of education, the professors are more than willing to help with further understandings. I actually completed my first year between two different branches of Butler and received the same energies from both branches. Butler is definitely a great financial and educational choice.