Butler University Top Questions

Kaylin

Better than I could have ever imagined.

An open enviorment where one can be free to explore but at the same time has some orientation.

Butler University is a school dedicated to broadening a student's horizons by directing their focus in various areas that their major can be applied through art, literature, science, math, and history.

Butler University is a liberal-arts institution where the students, staff, and faculty genuinely care about intellectual, social, and cultural growth, as well as giving each student the training her or she requires to succeed in the work-force.

Butler University is a prestigious academic institution with an excellent environment for critical thinking and personal development.

Aisha

A prestigious university that is working toward diversity but all about community involvement and career success.

Katy

Butler University is the right size in the right location and provides a challenging academic environment where students can prepare for life after college.

Elise

Butler is small and has the feeling of being a community, but, at the same time, it is located in the middle of Indianapolis and offers easy access to the amenities of urban living.

Small, pretty, accessible.

Garrett

Butler is a very warm and welcoming school. I felt like I belonged within the first few days! The teachers are honestly incredible. They are so knowledgable and happy to help. There is not an overwhelming amount of students, so you feel like you are actually someone that can make a noticable difference on campus. All of the upperclassmen are so nice to the lowerclassmen. I wouldn't change anything about Butler! I love it!

Krista

My school values academics and planning for the future and provides plenty of opportunities for success in a future career.

Well-run small liberal arts university in a good sized city with more opportunities than you would expect from a college of the same size.

Janice

Butler makes me love learning, discovering, and life as a whole.

Butler University is an academically challenging university that provides many opportunities to create unforgettable memories with lifetime friends.

Alycia

A liberal arts education where academics are challenging.

Adrienne

A school that allows one to be a unique individual and driven to succeed along with a servant heart.

Samuel

Butler is a private university where people come either from a lot of money or are on scholarship and want to get a quality education.

Tabitha

A small liberal arts school that encourages individuality and helps each student succeed.

Jesica

My school is a very social place to learn.