Cabrini University Top Questions

Micheline

I believe that Cabrini College is best known for its education program. Eduation majors get a well rounded education and seem to have a lot of preparation for future jobs through field experience and student teaching.

Aaron

My school is best known for being safe and clean. The campus is always cleared of trash and the students behave respectfully towards the campus.

Cabrini is a smaller school, but it is what you make of it. I am in the communications department and I am 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} sure I am getting the best education possible for my departmnet. At Cabrini in every departmnet you get alot of hands on experience which make you more of a threat to the entire work force.

Chris

Its small size and its location.

Kara

Get involved! The best way to stay in school is to get involved and not to go home on the weekends. Get involved with something you feel comfortable with and a group of people that interest you. You can have your dorm friends (your social life) and an education, career life. They are two very different things.

Meghan

In my opinion I feel that Cabrini is best known for their academics, core values, and athletics. Cabrini strives to allow every student to succeed with their chosen path of studies. Cabrini?s mission it to provide each student an ?education of the heart?. They extend to all the students through their education the core values of respect, vision, community, and dedication to excellence. While academics are the main reason to be here, our school is also known for athletics, and is extremely proud of, and supports every accomplishment that the teams make.