Cabrini University Top Questions

Courteney

The worst thing about Cabrini College isn't the campus or the staff. The worst thing is simply the food. The food is not what it could be, but fortunately the student government and our new President are now working on fixing that issue. We will be seeing great changes in the next four years.

Micheline

What i consider to be the worst thing about Cabrini College is that it is so small and therefore there is not much to do on campus. Thus, it is known to be a "suitcase" school where many of the students go home on the weekends or commute.

Bridget

the worst thing i would personally consider about cabrini is the fact that a large majority of the on-campus students go home on the weekends.

The only outstanding negative aspect of Cabrini is Parking. Theres limited space for residents, commuters, and faculty.

justin

i would say that the worst thing about my school is the turnover rate of students transfering.

Marie

The fact that so many people leave on the weekends, it makes the campus feel empty and difficult to develop a social life.

tara

the worst thing about Cabrini is that people go home on the weekends, that is why i joined clubs and SGA so that i can help to find fun activities so that students will want to stay on the weekends