Riverside, CA
California Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California Baptist University

Fixed  rate loan

Happy, sports oriented, motivated, Christian glad to be alive for Jesus

Happy, sports oriented, motivated, Christian glad to be alive for Jesus

My first word of advice is that parents allow the student to look for their own college. Do not choose their college for them. It is the students responsibility and is always a great idea to be involved in their search but parents must allow the student to make the ultimate decision. It is their future and their future only. Parents can help look for colleges, help the student to figure out whats good or bad about a particular college, aid them in university tours, etc. Parents should be involved. Also, when applying for colleges as a student, do not put all your eggs in one basket. In other words, do not apply for just one. Give yourself options by applying for several or as many as you want. As a student, the single best piece of advice I can offer is to not procrastinate...with anything. Get the applications out of the way before their deadlines; apply for fafsa right away; apply for loans and scholarships right away. Once in school do not put off assignments or studying. Thats ok if you work well under pressure, some people do. Other than that, study first, play later and have fun.

Internet is everywhere but not wireless

Anthony

Glorifying God through the daily lives of the individuals

Glorifying God through the daily lives of the individuals

I would tell them to find a college where they can feel comfortable enough to call that college their second "home". that's exactly how I feel about CBU and I would never change my experience so far for any other. I have people around me to encourage and support me as I pursue. Look for a college where you wouldn't get distracted by outside activities. there are plenty activities at CBU, but I know what my priority is and I have full support from those around me both on and off campus.

I love the community of people. Everyone here gets along so well and everyone makes an attempt to get to know each. Some many of my friends on campus feel like family. The professors here are amazing. they are willing to go the extra step to help anyone out in being able to be successful in the class. I have learned so much from this campus not just academically, but also in my social interaction. I consider CBU my second home.

Brianne

It is important to find an environment specific to the student. Being comfortable in the environment in which you attend college is key. The student should be able to successfully study while enjoying themselves and their surroundings. Also, the student should have the resources and activities available to them that are most important to them.

The size, not too big or too small.

Price of on-campus housing. Not enough parking

California Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.