Riverside, CA
California Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California Baptist University

Anthony

Glorifying God through the daily lives of the individuals

Glorifying God through the daily lives of the individuals

I would tell them to find a college where they can feel comfortable enough to call that college their second "home". that's exactly how I feel about CBU and I would never change my experience so far for any other. I have people around me to encourage and support me as I pursue. Look for a college where you wouldn't get distracted by outside activities. there are plenty activities at CBU, but I know what my priority is and I have full support from those around me both on and off campus.

I love the community of people. Everyone here gets along so well and everyone makes an attempt to get to know each. Some many of my friends on campus feel like family. The professors here are amazing. they are willing to go the extra step to help anyone out in being able to be successful in the class. I have learned so much from this campus not just academically, but also in my social interaction. I consider CBU my second home.

Brianne

It is important to find an environment specific to the student. Being comfortable in the environment in which you attend college is key. The student should be able to successfully study while enjoying themselves and their surroundings. Also, the student should have the resources and activities available to them that are most important to them.

The size, not too big or too small.

Price of on-campus housing. Not enough parking

California Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.