Riverside, CA
California Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California Baptist University

Fixed  rate loan

Chad

Personally, I would choose no other college that is one. I am in love with the campus, professors, and students. It is a campus that is serious about the Christian faith and about academics which is something that is vital to me. Even though this college costs a lot of money I do find this experience worth it and would choose nothing else. Something that I love about the students is that I always find fruitful academic discussions every time I run into kids. It is something that is refreshing knowing that we have a good generation of adults entering the world ready to make a positive impact.

Letai

California Baptist University has a welcoming and friendly environment as soon as you step on campus. There are constantly people looking to help you, and if they aren't around, there are multiple resources around to help you find or get anything you need. The on-campus housing is amazing. It's very spacious and close to campus, so the walk is not far at all. The food is great; the cafeteria provides food that is healthy and similar to homemade food. The teachers are easily accessible and always willing to help. The teachers genuinely want you to succeed, which was my deciding factor. Overall, this school not only wants you to succeed, but also provides numerous resources in order to.

Edgar

My overall opinion of Cal Baptist University is that it is a great place for people to grow spiritually and academically. There is a great connection between the faculty and students, everyone on campus is friendly. Teachers try everything they can in order to help the students achieve the best education here.

Maria

Love the school and staff! Currently work for the online division and really enjoy all the people I am able to network with.

Brandi

California Baptist University is a beautiful campus with such helpful professors. Since CBU is a Christian university, all professors teach in a Christian perspective, which is great! Students and staff at CBU are so kind and loving, it's easy to build long-lasting relationships. The professors at California Baptist University want their students to succeed, so they put in the time and effort to help all students graduate and become successful.

Danyella

My overall opinion of CBU is that this is a great university. I understand that the fact that this school follows Christian guidelines may not be everyone's forte, but that is not a reason to discount this school. Other than their want to make students feel safe on a community engaged Christian-like campus, this school offers so much to the students and even faculty. I think what is so promising about CBU is the way this college makes a great environment for not only the students but also the professors and workers. The environment feels overall prosperous and exciting.

Anthony

Great environment and education. Everything here is on a personal lever and staff really cares about you and your future and long to build a relationship with you. The campus is beautiful and clean.

Alicia
CBU Life

CBU Life

CBU has been an amazing experience. There is so much going on but the school has a strong emphasis on academics. It encourages students to think outside the box but also to immerse themselves into a community of people whether it be with other from your major or just extracurricular groups and such. I have had such an amazing time here and I would highly recommend considering it.

Audrey

CBU is an amazing university. There are tons of majors, so you have plenty of choices. The campus is beautiful and the food is amazing. CBU people are considered to be some of the nicest college students. CBU is faith driven, so you will be required to take religion classes. You shouldn't take classes here if you aren't open to that. There are many ways to get involved on campus and the school gives out a lot of financial aid to students every year.

Brittney

Driven and smart. They are always friendly and entertaining

Driven and smart. They are always friendly and entertaining

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to have more fun and try more things. I would try not to be so shy and worried about what others would think of me. The biggest thing I would change or tell myself to do differently would be to immediatly go to a four year university instead of going to community college and getting a job right out of high school. I think the way I did it put more pressure on me about trying to grow up too fast.

For me the only thing I can think of is that it is so far away from where I live

California Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.