Riverside, CA
California Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California Baptist University

Edgar

My overall opinion of Cal Baptist University is that it is a great place for people to grow spiritually and academically. There is a great connection between the faculty and students, everyone on campus is friendly. Teachers try everything they can in order to help the students achieve the best education here.

Maria

Love the school and staff! Currently work for the online division and really enjoy all the people I am able to network with.

Brandi

California Baptist University is a beautiful campus with such helpful professors. Since CBU is a Christian university, all professors teach in a Christian perspective, which is great! Students and staff at CBU are so kind and loving, it's easy to build long-lasting relationships. The professors at California Baptist University want their students to succeed, so they put in the time and effort to help all students graduate and become successful.

Danyella

My overall opinion of CBU is that this is a great university. I understand that the fact that this school follows Christian guidelines may not be everyone's forte, but that is not a reason to discount this school. Other than their want to make students feel safe on a community engaged Christian campus, this school offers so much to the students and even faculty. I think what is so promising about CBU is the way this college makes a great environment for not only the students but also the professors and workers. The environment welcoming. Everyone is usually friendly. Faculty and staff want to help students pursue their purpose for God however that may look: in writing, music, sports, or science, CBU offers so many leadership and curricular activities students can join to enhance their personal and professional skills as they relate to their journey with God!

Anthony

Great environment and education. Everything here is on a personal lever and staff really cares about you and your future and long to build a relationship with you. The campus is beautiful and clean.

Alicia
CBU Life

CBU Life

CBU has been an amazing experience. There is so much going on but the school has a strong emphasis on academics. It encourages students to think outside the box but also to immerse themselves into a community of people whether it be with other from your major or just extracurricular groups and such. I have had such an amazing time here and I would highly recommend considering it.

Audrey

CBU is an amazing university. There are tons of majors, so you have plenty of choices. The campus is beautiful and the food is amazing. CBU people are considered to be some of the nicest college students. CBU is faith driven, so you will be required to take religion classes. You shouldn't take classes here if you aren't open to that. There are many ways to get involved on campus and the school gives out a lot of financial aid to students every year.

Brittney

Driven and smart. They are always friendly and entertaining

Driven and smart. They are always friendly and entertaining

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to have more fun and try more things. I would try not to be so shy and worried about what others would think of me. The biggest thing I would change or tell myself to do differently would be to immediatly go to a four year university instead of going to community college and getting a job right out of high school. I think the way I did it put more pressure on me about trying to grow up too fast.

For me the only thing I can think of is that it is so far away from where I live

Katie

Take your studies serious now and be involved in student leadership. Focusing in those two areas will help set up a successful future for you at college and the rest of your life. Just remember that every "A" you get in high school it equals $1,000 in scholarship and grant money. Keep focused and be diligent in your studies because when you do, you will have a much higher success rate while your attending college! Keep pushing when life gets hard because it will all be worth it when you land that dream job of yours because you studied and became a more wellrounded person because of all the student leadership you were involved in. You Can Do It!!! Keep up the hard work and you will reap the benefits!

Adelia

The advice that I would give my younger high school senior would have been to have done better in school and not gotten poor grades in math. I would have taken the opportunity to having gone to California State University Fullerton and to leave off campus on my own. I would have looked for a stable job and interships in the meantime, and I would have chosen History as my major right away.

California Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.