California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

California Baptist University is a school dedicated to the success of their students. The first time I stepped into CBU I felt peace in the atmosphere. I went to many tours at different colleges but I did not feel at home or comfortable at other colleges. CBU was the only one I instantly felt I belonged. The combination at CBU of spiritual, educational and social growth is what makes CBU unique. Doing so it gives their students the chance to find their purpose in an enviroment that encourages their students not to be afraid to be themselves.

California Baptist University is a welcoming school full of fun and energy. The students have great enthusiasm for the sporting events and athletes. It is a school seen as a community where everyone is loving, caring, and keep a positive attitude. Finding great people as life-ling friends is an easy search at CBU. With providing great classes, professors, friends, and chapels, it is a great place for Christians to grow in the spiritual walk.

Through academic, moral, physical and spiritual guidance, California Baptist University targets and engages students' strengths in order to help them live their God-given purpose, personalizing each and every experience towards improvement.

A welcoming environment with a strong community among all students, lead by student leaders and faculty who invest and engage in students lives both academically, personally, and spiritually.

I love this school and enjoy how faith is integrated in many of the projects and work. It's fun, loving, and the environment is great. You instantly feel like you are a part of a huge family.

Cal Baptist is a safe, friendly, and positive environment that is inviting and welcoming to every student, making you feel comfortable and cared about as you pursue your educational goals.

My school is a Baptist Univerisity open to most people, it seems a though anyone can get in and they really want to enlarge the student body, it is very friendly however.

California Baptist University is actively concerned with your academic, spiritual, emotional, and financial life. You will come into your purpose there.

California Baptist University is made up of deans, professors, amd leaders who genuinely want their students to succeed and to live their purpose.

A Baptist University that focuses on a friendly community, biblical principles, academic excellence, and finding your purpose in the world.