California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

CBU is a fun lerning invronment, and they really want you to get the most out of yourtime here (plus the other students are great).

Cal Baptist is a very interactive school whose goals seem to be set on making friends for life and getting your career started.

CBU is a great school for any student looking for more of a one on one with professors and active within the community.

California Baptist University provides all the materials and connections around campus to help me reach my goals.

California Baptist University makes it an enjoyable experience for students striving for their goal to success.

California Baptist University is a great campus school, where you can find a fun, but conservative atmosphere.

California Baptist University is the perfect place to learn, grow, and figure out where you're going in life.

Focused on God, drives me academically, healthy and safe enviroment, used to shape me into a better person.

I feel like im in middle school with all the rules, i have stricter rules at school than i do at home.

CBU is a desirable, Christian school, with amazing professors, and a place where you feel at home.