California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

Each of my classmates are a group of extremely motivated, intelligent, and incredible individuals; they are what makes the class enjoyable.

My classmates are scattered all about the United States and they are supportive, kind, determined christian students with faith and goals.

My classmates are very quiet at the beginning of the semester, but very nice and friendly by the time the semester ends.

My classmates are well focussed, most of the time but others are disrubtive, you just need to be careful who you sit by.

I take online classes so I dont have any itereaction with other students. My first semester will start in January 2015.

Everyone is very friendly and spiritual, people go out of their way to make your day and everyone is very positive.

Everyone is extremely friendly, amiable and disposed to get to know you and for you to get to know them.

I would describe the majority to be driven,involved, and balanced in educational and campus activities.

My classmates are fun and caring, yet help me when I need clarification on the homework or classwork.

My classmates are very good students who are spiritually, educationally, and mentally driven.