California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

When choosing a school do your research, take campus visits and talk to current students. Figure out what type of campus you want to become involved. (large, small, religious etc.). Make sure that school offers majors for your career goals. When all is said and done make sure that you fit into the school as well as the school fits into you.

Some things unique about Calironia Baptist University are the happy, uplifting environment and the fact that it is a private college. I love that I can walk around campus and feel like I am at home. I also love the freedom to further my walk with Christ and worship alongside others with the same beliefs as me.

it really is a Christian based school everyone here for the most part exsemplifies christian behavior. most of the people here are really positive and happy there is zero drama here and they really try and get everyone envolved in activites to get in touch with not only God but people around you.

The location: the beach is 30 minutes away, the mountains is 30 minutes away and the desert is 30 minutes away. The size is perfect, you could feel like you know everyone on campus, and most of my teachers know me by name.

California Baptist University is unique because the staff and faculty care about you individually and each relationship held with a teacher impacted my life and my learning experience at school.

My school is very mission oriented. I am given the oppurtunity to see different parts of the world every summer, while helping out those in need.

The Engineering program is phenomenal. From the very first semester you get to actually practice the stuff you learn. The caf is amazing too.

California Baptist University staff, faculty and student body are all one, always engaging and personalizing your experience.

Everyone was friendly and very accepting...pretty much awesome! Other schools seemed pretty apathetic in that category.

They have a great nursing program that entrance is gpa based