California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

When I talk to my friends about my school I like to brag about how close students and proffesors. I brag about this because in my school the teachers actually care about students and since they are committed Christian's they actually do their best to help you out in any way possible. They give you there own time to help you on your work and they promise you to be with you through everything it takes in order for you to pass the class. They actually care if you miss and they are extremely flaxible for students.

When my friends ask about my school, I brag about all the students there are there to learn, and they aren't wanting to party and go crazy. They are School minded. I would also brag about how it is a private school, and most of the campus teachers and staff and christains. I would brag about the student to teacher ratio is really good. In all my class it less then 18 students. So you can really connect to your teachers. I would say that our food is really good., and our campus is really pretty and very green.

When I tell others about CBU, I tell them about how much my school has changed me for the better. This school has given me so many opportunities to grow academically, spiritually, and socially. The friends I have met here have helped me beat depression and I will cherish them for the rest of my life. The educators I have met here will continue to be my mentors after graduation. If you don't want to come here for that, we do have an on-site Chic-fil-A for your meal plan. Who could say no to that?

I always tell my friends that my schools teacher-to-student ration cannot be beat! The way that our professors spend quality time on getting to know us better and actually call us by name around campus, is an amazing feeling! I always feel so welcomed. Also, the fact that I am NEVER waitlisted in any of my courses, allows me to feel truly confident in completing school on time instead of being pushed back an extra semester due to full capacity in public schools or classes.

I am proud that I attend a small Christian School that is teaching the gospel and also is such a great academic school. I have the opportunity to get a great education and meet many new friends. I am very lucky that I was accepted her at Cal Baptist University, and have wanted to come her all through High School, so I am living my dream and very excitied to graduate in June of 2011. I feel I am getting a great education, and am thankful to attend Chapel.

CBU really does a great job of being a student-oriented university. There are always plenty of activities and events that provide good clean fun to get involved in. Also, there is lots of spirit when it comes to sports. The Fortuna Bowl to Midnight Madness are huge sporting events that the school plans out and spares no expenses to ensure memorable experiences. Coming from a much larger school before CBU, I was very impressed by the quality of the campus.

The campus is beautiful and the classes are not too big. The professors are truly passionate about what they teach and want to help the students to understand their passion, as well. The freinds that you could meet their, all throughout your 4 years are truly some of the best people that you will know. Finally the new music program and the growing theatre program is truly inspired and faith focused, which is wonderful as a Christian.

There are two things I brag most about to my friends about Cal Baptist. The first is how great the professors are at the school. You can go up to them at any time and have a conversation with them about anything. They are so friendly and caring and really want you to succeed in your studies. the second thing I brag about is the food, it's amazing. I have to eat on campus everyday before I go home because it's just that good.

I tell them about the beautiful campus and southern California. There are palm trees everywhere and we are only an hour from the beach. I tell them about the warm weather all year round. I also tell them about the teachers here. They give individual help all the time and that can be harder to find at a public university. I also tell them about the food in the cafeteria. It is so good and they have so many choices.

The freedom to pray before beginning every class. It is just so amazing the God blessed with an oppurtnity to attend such a beautiful campus. I truly admire chapel services. I invite everyone. The Lord is doing amazing things at that place and it is just super remarkable to be a part of the change in youth. There ISP and USP programs are extravagant as well. I plan to one day join during spring break season.