California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

Cal Baptist is on the cutting edge of technology in the classroom. Cal Baptist is an accredited and recognized for it's excellence in acedemics. It offers fully integrated online degrees that rival any campus based program in the nation. This school is ranked by the U.S. News and Report as a top educational institution. It's rolling admission makes it easy to jump into classes and finish that degree.

When I talk about California Baptist University (CBU), I cannot help but boast about the wonderful community I have been able to get to know this past semester. As a freshman, I have been overwhelmed with kidness and excitment for school, for life, for Jesus Christ. That all has been a huge blessing to me, and I just can't hold back from sharing it with all who ask about my school.

I tell everyone the thing that makes my school great is the people. Its a great atmosphere to go to school. The people on campus are really more like family, because everyone is very polite and very easy to talk to. Its an awesome school to be at as a christian student. It offers great education for those who are willing to be challenged. Just a great school all-around.

Of all things, the professors are the ones I brag about the most. As a private university you do get a feel of home, or even a sense of belonging due to the fact that you know the teachers genuinely care about their students. As a first year college student, I walked in blind and I am so thankful for the professors I have had the oppurtunity to learn under.

As a student in the engineering department i often share about the acomplishments of our current professors. one professor holds patents for a valve that once installed in a persons eye can eradicate glaucoma. While another professor is an acomplished enviromental engineer. This department is focused and growing fast, it is an honor to be here at this time.

The help provided by Professors to pass your classes is unthinkable. With all of my experiences, they go out of their way to help, and if they can't, then The Academic Success Center is avaible for any enrolled student. The food is amazing, and the campus is incredibly beautiful!

My pride and joy about my school is the beauty of the campus, the constant opportunities they always provide for us, and of course the wonderful food considering it is reated one of the best in the country.

The number one thing I brag about the most is how amazingly delicious the cafetaria food is. Also, how small many of the classrooms can be, so there's a greater chance to get to know the professor.

I brag about the way God is changing me and the joy I now I have, the physical attraction of my school, and the friendliness of the staff and students who attend.

My job, I work for the Campus Activities Board and we plan some awesome events. Also the cafeteria, we have the best food selection!!!