California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

The worst thing about CBU is the financial aid services because they take forever to get back to you on important financial issues. The school is very expensive and we are continually increasing in the number of students, so right now some facilities (cafeteria, library, etc.) are getting overcrowded.

The worst thing about this school is the tuition. I know it is a private school and they probably need to charge students this much to keep up with the expenses but as a student it is going to be difficult for me to repay the loans I'm taking out to attend the university.

There is nothing I would consider to be awful at CBU, but one thing that can get annoying is how empty the school is on the weekends. I live 8 hours away from CBU, so I can't go home on the weekends like most people do, sometimes leaving the campus feeling uneventful.

The worst thing about my school is having to attend a chapel service every week that only plays a certain kind of music. This is the worst because they do not cater to all the other types of Christian music that is out there.

A lot of the teachers are zero tollerant on student athletes who miss class due to scheduled events. Most people who attend come from wealthy backgrounds and can be a little snobby to those who come from lower/middle class.

I think the worst thing must be the fact that the students' financial needs are not always taken care of. From personal experience, I would say that housing could be more flexible as payment options are concerned.

Racial ignorance, expensive, terrible weather. Why? Most people in riverside have very little contact with other races that are not white. Expensive? We pay too much to be here. Terrible weather? El Nino.

The only issue I have had as an online/hybrd student is specific classes I would have wanted to take on campus (hybrid) can be changed last minute to fully online when not filled up.

The housng prices, because I believe they are very expensive. In fact, an aquaitance of mine had to leave the dorms last semester cause she coulnd't afford to stay there anymore.

The worst thing about my school is how expensive it is. The reason why is because it puts me in a financial hardship.