California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

Anyone interested in growing academically, spritually, and emotionally. This school has a friendly environment and provides all the tools students need in order to people successful in their chosen career/major. Students have many opportunites to get involved, become leaders, feel competent in courses, and develop a wonderful social life.

Everybody should. People who are fellow believers will love the atmosphere. People who are not strong followers in Christ should as well because you truly do grow spiriautally while attending this school. People who do not know God should as well because there is so many people more than willing to introduce th gospel to you

A person who is open to the Christian religion or is a Christian, somebody who is dedicated to learning and does not mind being involved in group projects, somebody who loves music, somebody who has the desire to go to third world countries to be a community volunteer, and people who want to make life long friends.

I recommend those that are christian or trying to grow a relationship with Christ to attend this school. Also i recommend those who do not feel as if they fit in with the party crowd because it involves drinking and drugs. CBU provides many events that do not contain any drugs and drinking and still is super fun.

Someone who is seeking and working toward living their purpose in this world would be the best kind of person to attend this school. A person who is focused on becoming their best self so as to be equipped to give back to the world around them would be the right fit for my school.

A person who is still finding their internal being. Naturally I observe the individuals that are reclined in Gods word, its a beautiful sight to reflect upon.At Cal Baptist the atomosphere is already fresh and loving. I love how they motivate each person to live their purpose.

It is overall an amazing school and I think a student who believes in Jesus and has a Christian backround will fit in although others with the different beliefs could fit in too but they must be open minded. It has a very comfortable enviroment with very kind people who attend.

Really, any kind of person would be accepted at this school but the person that should come, that would recieve the most from this type of education, is the one that truly wants to seek God's path for his/her life and wants to recieve a Christ centered education.

CalBaptist is for those interested in growing spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. Classes are smaller which allow greater student/teacher interaction. Those interested in finding their career path with a Godly worldview are great candidates for CalBaptist.

The kind of person who wants to be surrounded by a Christian atmosphere. This is a world focused school with lots of diversity and accepting of all people while still keeping each other accountable morally and relationally,