California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

People who will benefit and thrive in a small community bubble where everyone knows your face. It is not overly academic if you are not in one of their programs like the engineering, nursing, or BAT programs. There is a great network to get involved in and thrive spiritually and socially.

I do not think that any certain type of person should not attend this university. University schooling is meant to be a time for people to grow and learn a lot and that is exacrly what I feel anyone who attended this university would do.

Non-serious students, drinkers, drug users, and partiers should not attend this school. CBU is more about good clean fun while pursuing your academics. They encourage us to balance school and fun in a healthy positive way.

I can not think of any kind of person that should not attend this school. California Baptist University is a wonderful institue that cares about all its students. Anyone and everyone is welcome here.

A partier who wants a fast social scene and does not have any interest in serving others. Someone who would rather be lost and a non entity in their classes would not be a good fit

A student should not attend California Baptist University who is looking for the wild party living style because this school is a tobacco and alcohol free campus.

I don't think someone that isn't motivated to learn, grow, or be pushed outside of their comfort zone in terms of new experiences should attend CBU.

This may not be the right school for someone looking for a big college experience. The campus is small similar to that of a high school campus.

I dont see why anyone shouldnt attend this school. This school is very good for your social, proffessional, and academic life.

I think the people who shouldnt attend the school is gay people because obviously if they were christian they wouldnt be gay.