California Baptist University Top Questions

Adelia

Parking.

EVELYN

The most frustrating thing about my school is parking. It is so hard to find parking at times. When people are walking to the parking lot I feel like a follow them in hopes that they are leaving.

jocelyne

i dont believe that there is anything that's frustrating at CBU.

Digory

The most frustrating aspect of Marquette is the idealogy of some of the student body as they tend to hail from more well-to-do families. The treatment of the education and what it costs them is very different from the students who come from lower to middle-range family incomes and pay for their own education.

Brad

Thus far, I have not had any complaints about my institution, the staff, or faculty.

The most frustrating thing about my school is being open about my sexual orientation. I have been in a relationship with a woman, and it is hard for us to be together in public at the school because if we show any type of PDA people will know we are dating, and same sex relationships are not tolerated at my university.

Bethany

The theatre department is sadly very small. I would like to see some students with a desire to expand it!

Erin

The most frustrating thing about school would have to be the lack of effective communication between my professors and me. Since I am going to school online right now, it is never face to face communication which can make things a little more complicated. Email and phone calls are the only way I can get in touch with them and at times they don't get back to me for days. It makes things increadibly frustrating.

prabneet

There is not a lot of diversity at this school. It would be nice to have more diversity

Kayla

The most frustrating thing about CBU is that there are not enough bike racks on campus. I ride my bike to school and I guess, so does 50{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the school. Sometimes it gets frustrating trying to find a rack to lock my bike up on.

Paul

To be honest, the most frustrating thing abot CBU is the price. With me and my twin brother going to college it is hard to pay for college.

Alyse

The only thing I find frustrating about California Baptist University is the cost of tuition. It is hard to afford.

ajahana

the most frustrating thing about this school is the cost it is to go here. :(

Ariel

I would have to say ... nothing.

Ryan

The most frustrating thing about CBU would be the how crowded the cafeteria can get or the price of books at the book store.

Briea

I think that our campus mows the lawn too much. And we need a parking structure.

Erene

It's extremely expensive. I worry sometimes about being able to pay it all off, that's why i apply for so many scholarships. I hope that I can receive enough to help me pay for my schooling.

Kevin

The most frustrating part of the school would be the amount of close minded students that are involved with so many school functions. Seeing that it is a christian school makes this seem rather predictable, but in some courses the bible doesn't need to be thrown into conversation by not teachers, but students. It can lead to a disrupted learning experience in the sense that not the entire world will believe in what you do.

Tricia

nothing

Megan

Internet is everywhere but not wireless