California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

I wish I had known how competitive it was getting into different programs and that it was important to start doing internships as soon as possible. I also wish I knew different ways to fund your schooling, because I did not start here because tuition was too high, but it is always somehow possible.

I wish that I had known how much fun I was going to have while being taught. I also wish that I had known about all the wonderful relationships that I would make because it would have taken away my nervousness at being in an entirely new situation. CBU is amazing and the people are wonderful.

I wish i would have known how to plan our my schedule better, balancing both my major requirements with my general education. This would have helped me to stay on track on the road to graduating. I want to try and graduate early so knowing how to balance the two would have helped me alot.

I wish I would have known how important it is to live on-campus. I feel like I have missed out on much of the student life because of my commute between cities. I would have sought out scholarships such as this one so that I could have to opportunity to live on this beautiful campus.

I had taken a visit to campus before I officially decided to attend and was pretty well aware of everything I was to expect beforehand. Although, investing in a bike is not a bad idea depending on if you choose to live on-capmus and where.

That swimming is overall an under-appreciated sport for what it has accomplished. The swim team has won a national title 4 years in a row now and the school delivers hardly any recognition and plays favorites with other sports on campus.

I wish I would have known not to stop school until I accomplished my goal. I did a lot of stops and starts and if I would have known then what I know now I would of never stopped until I had it all complete, grad school and all.

People here are so friendly and make students feel welcome. I have no doubts about choosing this school for its social and academic qualities. I love it and am glad that I chose California Baptist University for college.

I wish I knew more about clubs and how to get involved. I wish I was also told about the teaching structure of the school. How most teachers will require alot of writing no matter what major you are in.

I wish I knew how much I would be sacrificing by working and going to school. I wish I knew that the more scholarships you apply too the more chances of you getting one will be.