California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

The moment I began my studies in the Child Development building at Chaffey College, I realized the staff in the Child Development department were dedicated to their work and students. The professors were passionate and sincere about their work and desired their students to succeed in the field of Early Childhood Education. the experiences each professor had in an Early Childhood setting gave me the confidence to trust their teaching methods and credibility. The help and knowldege I recieved at Chaffey College is the best thing I was given from the school.

Best thing about my school is the people and the teachers. Because the people at California Baptist University are very friendly and they are easy to talk when it comes to finding friends. The teachers otherwise known as the professors are also very friendly. The professors are also helpful when it comes to figuring out difficult problems after class and the professors make it easier to understand the concept. And if you don't understand you can come to their office anytime and ask them what didn't make sense.

I would say the size of the classes. Most classes range from about 20-40 people and you are able to connect with the teachers on a much more personal level. The teachers have very flexible office hours and they are willing to help you succeed. If you have any personal issues they work well with allowing you to turn things in later and still do well. They are nice about being flexible with work schedules so you can also have a job. They truly care and can relate to the whole class.

I would consider the best thing about my school HAS to be the teachers. I have been to multiple schools im California, and this is by far the best school I have gone to. The teachers actually care, and I am known by my name not by a number. You can miss an assignment, and the teacher will be emailing the next day notifying you to turn in your assignment. Not only are the teachers amazing, but the school itself is an amazing and calm campus. You can really have a calm enviornment.

I love the community of people. Everyone here gets along so well and everyone makes an attempt to get to know each. Some many of my friends on campus feel like family. The professors here are amazing. they are willing to go the extra step to help anyone out in being able to be successful in the class. I have learned so much from this campus not just academically, but also in my social interaction. I consider CBU my second home.

At California Baptist University they put a high emphasis on keeping the school feeling like a community and a family in a way. The first thing that you will notice the moment you step on our campus is that the environment is very friendly. Whether you are talking to a faculty member or just one of the students they are always more than willing to lend a helping hand. This feeling in a school just pulls out the best in people.

I believe the best thing about CBU is the community life it offers. There are always multiple events going on for anyone and everyone to attend. It gives many opportunities to meet new people, and make new connections. Not only this but there is almost always someone that you can go and talk to about any problems going on in your life at the moment. This is honestly one of the biggest benefits in attending CBU.

The best thing about my school are the small class sizes and the availability of most of the professors after hours for help. I've had teachers that really went out of their way to help me and other student's who struggled with the material. I'd say a lot of professors value stuent learning over student's merely getting the work done in time which is very rare in Universities these days.

The best thing about my school, for me, is the small classes and caring professors. It is a religious campus that allows me not to get involved in extra-curricular activites that might harm my goals. It has been a wonderful experience and I have been many life-long friends. I would never exchange this experience for that of a large school where you are just a number and not a person.

Everyone here is so nice and really care about you. It is a smaller school so you get to have a lot of interaction with your professor's . The campus is pretty, safe, and has great food! The school has a global outlook and as a student you have a chance to travel around the world helping others. The school cares about your spirital development as well as your education.