California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

The best thing about my school is how much students are encouraged and helped by staff in every aspect. California Baptist Univeristy also provides a great sense of community and respect between everyone who is present there.

The best thing about CBU is ther mission statement. They belive in preparing men and women to reach others for Christ in whatever field of lerning they choose.

THe community spirit. I can't walk fifteen feet without seeing someone I know and stopping and talking with them or at least a high five as a pass.

The campus its self is beautiful, there is beauty found there easily. People are upbeat and friendly mostly. The class sizes are perfect.

The best thing would be that they integrate faith in a lot of things that students do. They are so supportive and always encourage you.

The faculty and teachers are great. The teachers are so caring, and helpful both with regards to academic issues and personal issues.

The best thing attending California Baptist University is the environment. It is super friendly and easy to talk to the Professors.

The best thing about CBU is the community, everyone is so friendly towards eachother and it is so easy to get involved.

The people, CBU has done an awesome job of allowing students, faculty, and staff to create an awesome community.

I really like Wanda's, it's our own on campus coffee shop and everyone is aleays there.