California Institute of the Arts

« See more reviews of California Institute of the Arts

CalArts is a very progressive and well respected school for the arts. There is a great sense of moral and overall positivity. The teachers in each field are the best in their field, and students are encouraged to be experimental and creatively exploratory, while attaining a well grounded, open minded academic education.

A fantastic place to go if you want to work in the animation industry, even though the tuition is astronomical, particularly considering that housing is limited and the cafeteria is abominable and the "critical studies" program is a complete joke.

Calarts is a exhausting and exilerationg school to take part in because of it's rigorous training and refinement in art programs and it's obvious passion not only for art, but to help others see how art can effect lives.

A ever expanding, growing, moving, breathing community of artists that all feed off and expand off each other.; the best damn artistic environment I have ever been in.

CalArts is an extremely welcoming, creative and diverse school that encourages interdisciplinary artistic endeavors and experimental art/performance

Money grubbing private school, but character animation department is worth it to get a good job, and I've been wanting to go since I was 8.

Calarts is an open free thinking enviornment that provides as much as you need in resources to accomplish your goals.

AN EXPRESSIVE FREE ENVIRONMENT PERFECT FOR THE EXPLORATION OF ARTISTIC AND INDIVIDUALLY RADICAL MOVEMENTS.

CalArts is a fun, inspiring, and open-minded campus for artists.

It is what you make it to be; or so it may seem.