California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo Top Questions

Clare

My school is a medium-sized, affordable school located in a beautiful college town and full of people tha may not be very diverse but are kind and hard-working.

Gennesee

We a one huge community and we support each other.

Cal Poly is a sweet, small college town full of bright-eyed students dreaming big things.

A friendly and happy place that teaches well and has beautiful views.

Wyatt

Great

My school is inspiring.

Rhys

Big yet small with a close family enviornment, unique way of learning and how your major is defined.

The green and gold Mustangs learn by doing and continuously meet new faces every year.

Cal Poly is an agriculture and engineering school with a hands-on approach to learning.

Tori

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo a diverse, compelling, effective, industrious university creates a sophisticated yet welcoming environment which strives for their students to succeed not only in school but beyond it.

My school is basically the ideal college in every way, consisting of a great town, nice weather year round, academic excellence, and a positive learning environment.

Cal Poly, we bleed our school colors, green and gold, because we are the best!

Cal Poly demands hard work and dedication to school but maintains a fun and creative atmosphere with a "learn by doing" moto.

Cal Poly is a perfect school with great professors and advisors.

Shauna

A small community, that provides comfort, support, and free expression for all of its students

cory

Cal Poly is amazing and has everything to offer.

Ceshawny

Cal Poly is definitely a great college, there are always things happening on and off campus and the college as well as the town give off a positive feeling.

Cal Poly is an extravagent array of uniqly individual, outdoorsy, witty, and entertaining people who have all gravitated to san luis obispo for the same desires of a glorious college experience encompasing a quality education and one heck of a good time.

Cal Poly is a school that every student is proud to attend; it is located in a beautiful area, the student population is fun-loving, and one learns beyond their major by attending Cal Poly.

Mitchell

A friendly learning enviroment with all that you need to become succesful.

My school is small and friendly.

mariel

my school is diverse, accepting, and helpful.

Cal Poly is very attentive to its students and caters to them so that they will receive a fine education.

Heidi

Cal Poly was the perfect transition from the small town of Weed (northern California), where I grew up, and an unforgettable hands on college experience that I will forever be thankful for.

School focus on building a greener world.

Cal Poly is a well-respected campus in a beautiful area that is devoted to its students success.

Corey

Cal Poly is a great school mainly centered around science and engineering, but with tons of other majors, and all types of people; in a town that has a small town feel to it but isn't too small, close to the beach, hills for hiking, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

This is an excellent mix of all the various majors, plus it is in a great college town surrounded by beautiful scenery.

Very engineering focused and very focused on making people decide what they want to do quick, and pumping them out into the work force.

Cal Poly is a great school and great atmosphere.

Cal Poly is a great school that revolves around the community, spirit of service, and learning by doing.

Cal Poly is the perfect colloge! Classes are small with professors teaching rather than grad students, and the campus always has a lot going on for students to participate in.

Cetin

Cal Poly is a great rural school with a great emphasis upon its students and their preparation for the real business world.

sarah

an educational enviroment meant to stimmulate new ideas and prepare students for the real world.

Rosalia

Cal Poly pushes students to do their best, succeede, help others, and learn by doing hands-on projects and assignments.

Abhi

Cal Poly is a very prestigious school in the engineering field and wil give you an edge in the job market.

Cal Poly is amazing!

Kristine

Cal Poly is a lot of fun and I've met a lot of great people.

Boot Camp

Maureen

It is a very welcoming communiy, where the students are academically driven but also relaxed.

An exciting school, that we learn by doing, yet the classroom studies are SO HARD, perhaps that is why we are number 2 behind Harvard!

Learn by doing, my school is a serious school where they make you choose your major on your first day cause you're here to learn and get a good job.

My school is well rounded and education focused.

LILIANA

The best decision I ever made was to attend Cal Poly as I know my experience there will prove invaluable in achieving all my career goals.

Cal Poly has a relaxed environment, with friendly people and knowledgeable, friendly educators.