Pomona, CA
California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

catherine

Its a nice school, the faculty is open to business meaning that when students need help they are there.

jose

It has probably been one of my best decision towards college. There bacground on my major is truly the best fit.

Iḿ a freshman and plan on enrolling for the fall of September 2017 so I do not know much. But i can´t wait to start school everyone seems friendly.

Van

This is a great campus. The faculty and staff are very nice and friendly. They're always there to help you. There is also a lot of opportunities for students to practice their majors. The food court is huge and provides all kind of food. However, class size is quite small.

Courtney

I love this school! I feel like I am in an immersive environment and that my professors really care about the individual students. I feel like the university is very open minded when it comes to basic human rights, and that we are very inclusive to everyone attending. I am glad that I am a student, and soon-to-be graduate, of this university.

Lexington

While CPP is known more for its engineering department, there are opportunities for students in other majors as well. One of my friends, who's an English major is going to China over the summer to teach. This past year, I was able to participate in a competition hosted by NASA while another friend conducted research for JPL. CPP promotes and celebrates hard work and the faculty are always advertising scholarships and internships students can participate in. I am confident that after I graduate I will be ready for the workforce.

Alexander

I like this college and I would recommend others to come to this university. There are several fun things you can do. The BRIC is amazing. It's a gym and so much more. There are so many activities at the BRIC. The Den has amazing hamburgers. There are several other places to eat, but most of them close before 10:00 pm. The campus is usually a ghost town on the weekends, but you can always go do other things off campus because this is Southern California. Due to this, I really like my university.

Minerva Grace

Cal Poly Pomona is my dream school and I am happy to be a part of it. This school believes their students "learn by doing". As a Landscape Architecture major I was pushed to do things that I have never done before. My professors took us out on weekly field trips to understand the landscape, get to know the different urban or natural environments, and encourage us to work in a studio setting. The school is very hands on with the activities and everyone is supportive of one another in the classroom. Surrounding myself with like minded people makes me feel like I belong here and I am a Bronco.

Coral

LOVE THE DIVERSITY

LOVE THE DIVERSITY

Erica

Health needs to be on pinnacle of the priority listing for women and men. it's miles imperative to eat healthful, exercising and sleep well for proper improvement of the body. Any type of complacency can cause getting at risk of various fitness complications. according to analyze, a majority of human beings fail to acquire this goal. http://www.strongtesterone.com/alpha-max-no2-reviews/

California State Polytechnic University-Pomona administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.