Pomona, CA
California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

Javier

It a very open and welcoming campus, with many clubs to join and activities going on almost every week. I encourage anyone who's interested in architecture or civil engineer to have cal poly pomona as an option when choosing schools their is a great hands on involvement.

Kelli

Everyone there is willing to help. The staff want you to succeed and even offer you their time. The professors are in the industry and and comeback to tell you about it. They give the best insight to how the working world will be after you leave. The on campus housing may a be a bit costly but I say it is worth it.

Melissa

Cal Poly Pomona is the perfect university for anyone looking to thrive in their personal career choice. The school offers a variety of diverse clubs, activities, majors, and resources. As a student you can anything you could need or want on campus. On top of that, the professors are interactive with students, allowing them to learn as much as possible. The location is convenient and the faculty is there to help you. Anyone looking to transfer or is currently a high school student should look into applying!

Christopher

I think the University has great potential and great learning facilities, but it tends to be greatly unorganized when it comes to freshmen orientation and introduction. Their presence on the web does need a severe update. The housing's air conditioning and living spaces could also use an update, but they are still proficient and livable.

catherine

Its a nice school, the faculty is open to business meaning that when students need help they are there.

jose

It has probably been one of my best decision towards college. There bacground on my major is truly the best fit.

Iḿ a freshman and plan on enrolling for the fall of September 2017 so I do not know much. But i can´t wait to start school everyone seems friendly.

Van

This is a great campus. The faculty and staff are very nice and friendly. They're always there to help you. There is also a lot of opportunities for students to practice their majors. The food court is huge and provides all kind of food. However, class size is quite small.

Courtney

I love this school! I feel like I am in an immersive environment and that my professors really care about the individual students. I feel like the university is very open minded when it comes to basic human rights, and that we are very inclusive to everyone attending. I am glad that I am a student, and soon-to-be graduate, of this university.

Lexington

While CPP is known more for its engineering department, there are opportunities for students in other majors as well. One of my friends, who's an English major is going to China over the summer to teach. This past year, I was able to participate in a competition hosted by NASA while another friend conducted research for JPL. CPP promotes and celebrates hard work and the faculty are always advertising scholarships and internships students can participate in. I am confident that after I graduate I will be ready for the workforce.

California State Polytechnic University-Pomona administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.