California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

« See more reviews of California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

Cal Poly Pomona is a diverse institution with wonderful professors who work hard to see students succeed. I love this school because they help each student become the change they want to see in their community. Cal Poly ensures that students feel comfortable in their academic enviroment by over resources necessary. The staff are helpful and the their built on team work, can make the drream work, meaning that we come together to see everyone strive fpr excellence. I love the committment Cal Poly offers to each student enrolled in their school, it shows that they care.

California Polytechnic University of Pomona is made up of diverse and postive community whose focus is preparing its students to become educated, well rounded individuals who can contribute to the whatever work environment they choose to become a part of.

My school is efficient when it comes to student resources, for example: library, computer labs, leisurely activities, diverse food establishments, centers for writing help, cultural groups, career help, and also promotes school unity.

My school is very environmentally friendly, and the classes are interesting, but most of the teachers dont seem to remember how hard college really is and expect you to spend hours a day on just their class.

Cal Poly Pomona is a very diverse school with lots of different majors to choose from, attending this school has really open me to see how many different majors there are to choose from one school.

This school is the most serene campus I have visited and you will meet nothing but friendly students and quality professors as well as get a top notch education without paying university prices.

Cal Poly is dedicated to providing a high quality education by balancing strong academics with real world hands on experience, emphisizing their "learn by doing" motto.

Cal Poly Pomona provides great education, experience, and fun in learning with open oppurtunities to expand with jobs, internships and networking.

It's a school with many outstanding majors, very good choice for people who don't know their focus when they graduated from high schools.

Cal Poly Pomona is a school where dreams are acheived, life-long friends are made, and where the opportunities to succeed are endless.