California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

« See more reviews of California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

A hands-on approach to learning with the best facilities for students to apply what they have learned in class to the real-world.

It's a great place where you can study, hang out, and meet new people - all while workomg towards getting that degree.

At Cal Poly Pomona we learn by doing and I believe that this technique will assist me in my pursuit of success.

This School would be great if you can get classes, but otehr than that the people there are helpful and great!

The campus is very beautiful, but it is very hard to the get classes you need to graduate in a timely manner.

Currently affected by the budget cuts; too many great majors, too little classes avaiable or professors

A commuter school in a bad neighborhood with limited resources for extra curricular activities.

You'll gain the most of your experience here if you study hard, and become involved on campus.

This is a technical school where you mostly learn everything based on hands on project.

My school is full of people who are focused on on reaching their dream carreer goals.